What Are You Listening To?

(Hmm, I wonder what everyone's listening to here....) 🎲💭 *opens door* Hey, everyo- 👋🎲 *gnarliest guitar solo shreds the sombrero off my head* WOAH! 😱 Heyyy, let's turn it down for a second, will ya'? 🔇 Today we're celebrating Cinco de Mayo! 😃 *pours me a shot of tequilla and gulps it down* Ahhhh... that's the stuff. 🥴 As such, it's only appropriate we listen to this baby. Why this one? Because I had a ton of bacon the other night and this reminds me of that, I guess. 😁 Why bacon? 🥓 W-why don't you mind your own business? It's not for you anyway! 😠 In case you don't speak Spanish, for whatever unfortunate reason, I'll translate it for you: bacon. yes. all teh baconz. gives to meeee. muahahaha! 🤭 Or should I say Muah!~hahaha? 😂 Anyway, here's to you! *pours another shot* 😘 How many pieces of bacon did you give me? Eleven?? Oh god... *pours shot* Three... *pours another* Four... -hic!- *pours another* F-five... -hic!- *pours yet another* Ugghh... 😖 *pours one more* -hic!- *pours oooone more* Uh, three? -hic!- Uggh, you get what I mean.... W-where's that sombrero I was wearing?? I think I'm about to make some guacamole... 🤢 *pours another shot* Seve- HUURRRGGGHHH!!! 🤮

Back