• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I played Cozy Grove again today! I got my dowsing rod upgraded, lit up the island some more, and made some decent progress! Trying to save up for a storage upgrade again too because it’s super full of quest items that bears aren’t ready to receive yet pls just ask for them already I beg

My mom and I watched Markiplier’s new That’s Not My Neighbor video, and I’m hoping there’ll be another! ...No clue why he’s recording from a bathtub though. My family and I also watched another episode of GoodTimesWithScar’s Hermitcraft series, and as of right now we’re just one episode away from being fully caught up with his!!

Started working on a base to use for outfit designing on a couple of my characters (I did already make one for Merielle, but... I changed my coloring style a lil and now I want a new one adjhfsdjlfsks)! Hoping this will help me get some outfit refs that I've been putting off done in time for Art Fight aaaa

I’m super excited for the TBTWC tomorrow!! ;w; I can’t wait to see who my teammates will be this time! Also eager to work on a new aesthetic as soon as team colors/themes are decided eeeee

📝 I was able to complete my mom's and my brother's lease paperwork in a single meeting with their rental office this morning. They wanted me to come back next week to do my brother's so I asked if it was ready could we just do it now and they said yes. That worked out nicely.

🐈‍⬛ I had a nice time talking to my mom and my aunt while I was over there. I got to see my mom's cat, plus a few of the feral cats that she cares for.

👩‍💻 I had a decent afternoon at work. My teammate really stepped up and handled things while I was out the past two days, so I spent my time catching up on emails and prepping some work for next week. I logged off on time this evening.

👾 The TBT World Championship event starts this weekend! I'm excited to be a part of it from the staff side this time. Hope to see you there!

@Shellzilla_515 & @xSuperMario64x I am so happy for you both!!! It really warmed my heart to read both of your posts. I'm so happy that you found the love and support you needed in each other. Happy Anniversary and I wish you many more! 🎉

I'm just very ecstatic that the Dallas STARS! defeated the Colorado Avalanche in double overtime 2-1!!! I kept chanting "Stars will win!" out loud because I actually believed it. It's the same feeling I had when I willed the Texas Rangers to their World Series championship last year. It's the power of belief, and believing that there's no way they possibly could have lost. Next, the Stars will be facing either the Canucks or Oilers in the NHL Western Conference Finals! 😤

I just had the fourth all nighter in two weeks and when I walked into Starbucks the baristas were telling each other that I looked really tired and they gave me a free pastry along with the chocolate chip cookie and cold brew I ordered. It really made my morning.

I just got my switch lite back and it is charging again 🥳. I’m in the process of transferring everything. I’m so glad that’s over and done with.

I just ordered my second copy of New Horizons and it should be here in time for my birthday :D. Hopefully then I can get my additional residents transferred over. Does anyone know if I enter my game on my new switch even though my three other residents haven’t been transferred yet, if that will mess up my save file? I read the faqs on nintendo that said in game you have them move to new island on the title screen.

Spanky just sat on my lap for a few minutes 🥰; she rarely sits on my lap.

This morning, Jewels was being cute when she wanted attention by tapping me on the shoulder. She does this all the time ☺️.

A888ABCD-CB0D-4526-923F-AF0D0CC2CA39.jpeg

I got an email last night from the artist that I pre-ordered a plushie from and mine just got shipped!

That’s it for now 🙂.

- we finally got some rain over night and my sunflower plant is looking much happier

- the only thing left to do in stardew valley is get the gold clock on my farm and then I'll have 100% completion. Every other time I've played I've lost interest before completely finishing the game

- me and my partner have been doing some shopping trying to find something nice to wear to their college ceremony. My partner has found their full outfit but I'm still looking. I did get a couple new shirts for summer though

Joined a (casual) splatoon tournament for the first time and our team won!! ;w; It was a blind draft tourney so essentially team leaders got to choose their teammates solely based on rank and weapons; names were hidden to prevent bias. It was funny too because I was so scared no one would want me, but one of the team leaders told me "omg another leader snatched you before I could" huhu what a compliment 😭 Have to admit everyone was super good!! I was mainly just a sub for the team since we were 5 members, but I played a good amount and learned a lot!! Definitely have ways to go in terms of improving and learning since I got beaten and splatted a LOT, but I'm pretty happy that I got to help my team one way or another ;w; super duper happy! also slowly overcoming my call anxiety, I used to hate having calls with anyone that wasnt my bf or parents but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. 💪

TEAM GAY ON TOP!! 🗣🏳️‍🌈 love wins every time!! my sapphic heart is happy lol 💕💕
1000013310.jpg

1000013302.jpg

look at our rainbow outfits!! I'm the nautilus player on the left <3

Also!! I've been pretty sick the whole day, had really bad stomach cramps after drinking half a cup of coffee the other day and I could barely walk, eat, or sleep because of the pain 😭 I took the day off from work and now I'm feeling better and more well rested 💕

Back