TBT Neighborly Games

Sorry I couldn’t make this one due to a previous commitment but I love teams! Hopefully I’ll make the next one
Post automatically merged:

Also anyone is free to add me and we can play whenever (discord is the easiest way to talk to me)

Lots of people play with me and say “ oh I’m no good” or etc, but honestly I just love to play and try new characters so I really don’t mind as long as everyone has fun!

👻👻👻👻👻

It's time for some pre-Halloween night friendlies, friends! It will be a short session today (7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET), but hope you will join us for a few games when/if you can. :)
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 8550
Arena Code: 56SHX

Done!

Last edited:
I hope it's ok that my husband wanted to join in as Min-Min for a little while 🥺 he had fun!

Now it's my turn ^^

Thanks for another night of great games all! :D

Next session is Saturday, November 14 at 3:00 p.m. EST. Will add another November session soon. If there's something you'd like to try (items, friendly fire on/off, more teams, more one-on-ones, etc.), please let us know in-thread. :giggle:

Have a spooktacular weekend! 👻

Last edited:
In-Game Name: xTech
Switch Friend Code: Sidebar
Session(s): Nov 14

Would definitely enjoy a few 1v1's this time (maybe a bit later in the session) if we get the chance, but the team battles were still very fun! Also, any chance we can get a pinglist going for when a session is about to start?

In-Game Name: xTech
Switch Friend Code: Sidebar
Session(s): Nov 14

Would definitely enjoy a few 1v1's this time (maybe a bit later in the session) if we get the chance, but the team battles were still very fun! Also, any chance we can get a ping list going for when a session is about to start?
We'll start with 1v1's to mix it up this time! I'd be happy to make a ping list - I'll add that to the main post.

If anyone else would like to be pinged on TBT when a game begins, please let me know via PM or when submitting a new sign-up form. :)

In-Game Name: lana
Switch Friend Code: --
Session(s) Nov 14

i would love to be pinged if possible! tysm, excited to play again 😊

In-Game Name: Riley
Switch Friend Code: In sidebar
Session(s): November 20th
Ping list: Yes please

Back