Place your random thoughts.

You'll be fine. :) I haven't come across a fake Switch on Amazon before, and if yours were a fake it'd be obvious already.
thanks so much! I kinda in overload mode now since I got myself so worked up over my switch lite’s port problem and then the fake controller 😅.

Man, leave it to this guy to upload a stream/do a playthrough of some weird game and me finding it relaxing and cute 😂 it's why he's my fave.

Currently it's Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, a game where your farmer can double jump and throw themselves over and over again into a river to go treasure hunting.

It makes me laugh every single time lmao

i got a text message earlier today asking if they were reaching a particular someone and if they had time to play golf tomorrow. after i said that i wasn't the person they were looking for they said that maybe their assistant gave them the wrong number; then they told me that i seemed friendly and asked for my actual name?? kind of creepy, it's probably a scammer trying to see if my number is active and i took the bait. i should tell them that my name is quagmire to throw them off.

View attachment 560653
Just tell them you're more of a miniature golf fan.

i got a text message earlier today asking if they were reaching a particular someone and if they had time to play golf tomorrow. after i said that i wasn't the person they were looking for they said that maybe their assistant gave them the wrong number; then they told me that i seemed friendly and asked for my actual name?? kind of creepy, it's probably a scammer trying to see if my number is active and i took the bait. i should tell them that my name is quagmire to throw them off.

View attachment 560653
I wonder if this was the same text that my mom got about a week ago now. I think she actually replied to it.
Yikes if that's the case.

Never thought this day would come, but I’m finally going to time travel in an Animal Crossing game. I don’t want to wait weeks just to finish the early game a second time.

Never thought this day would come, but I’m finally going to time travel in an Animal Crossing game. I don’t want to wait weeks just to finish the early game a second time.
Oh I forgot about that feature. It's where you can throw your villager into another villager's save file/island correct?

Oh I forgot about that feature. It's where you can throw your villager into another villager's save file/island correct?
I thought time traveling was when you change the system’s clock to a later time to do features you’d normally have to wait for unless I’m wrong

I thought time traveling was when you change the system’s clock to a later time to do features you’d normally have to wait for unless I’m wrong
Oh my bad, I didn't see the 'time' bit. My one eye has bad vision from an accident so I missed that lol. I thought you meant you were going to do that thing where you can transfer a villager to a different island. I think that is a thing.

I didn't even know that there seems to be a Game Boy-themed backdrop in existence, I am proud of my purchase.

I even put my collectibles away temporarily so that looking at this would feel less cluttered and distracting.

2024_05_18_0pw_Kleki.png

I wonder if it is okay to play ACNH before I have moved in my three other players from my other switch and if the way I move them to this switch is by having another copy of the game, pressing - at the title screen and move resident and not the transfer account option since when i picked that it asks me to link my accounts and they were never linked and were just profiles made under my main account. I want to play my game but I’m worried about corrupting my data or something that would prevent me from moving in my three other residents..

So I saw this Clash of Clans ad where this guy named Burger was new to a school. I think if his parents named him that, maybe they wanted him to be made fun of. So anyway, obviously he was about to get bullied but then he said he had 6 million power and everyone backed off, going from a burger to a Big Mac within seconds.

Anyway, I was more interested in watching my actual video than the ad, so I just skipped it, but I think they should have had a disclaimer saying it won’t work in real life and show a demonstration of someone who actually did this in real life, which obviously results in them turning into a human pretzel. But even though it would be funny, I don’t think people would want the app if they admit that you’ll get beaten up for playing it.

I watched the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie today.

One specific scene stood out to me.

It really captured the 'first day at school lunch anxiety'. I was always someone slow at making friends and could never feel warm with everyone right away.

Granted, I never put myself on the floor like the movie hilariously portrayed. But I definitely remember the nerves of walking inside and feeling like I didn't have a place to go.

Does anyone remember when PaRappa's voice actor Dredd Foxx (or however you spell his name) scammed someone out of their money?

The shiny hunt thread is making me want to try Pokemon Violet; I have other games but no idea how to shiny hunt in them except Arceus, kinda.

I rented Endless Ocean Luminous from the library today. It’s a lot of fun so far— so many creatures to identify and so much treasure to discover!

I was going to play some Pokemon platinum, i open the case and I can’t find it. I checked my other game cases and this cartridge holder that I have and I don’t see it. I hope my ex didn’t sell all my games when my stuff was still at his house; I’m pretty sure though that I have it. maybe i didn’t unpack it. kinda panicking now because I really don’t want to find out that he sold my stuff. i know he got rid of my hat that was special to me that i got from a historical preservation trust. I guess maybe i can see if I can go through some boxes tomorrow.

Edit: I forgot that I have my niece’s concert to go to.

Last edited:
I know this sounds childish, but let’s remember the nursery rhyme Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Tinkle tinkle little star,
Why are you peeing on my car.

it's funny that the TBTWC has such a heavy influence on arcade/retro games, for the last few days I've been kind of fixating on watching restoration videos of arcade cabinets, from the 80s to the modern day.

I even thought about seeing if there is a retro arcade somewhere in Ohio (I'm having a hard time finding one that isn't also a bar, ew), and in the process I discovered that Daytona USA has an 8-player mode that's literally eight machines hooked up to each other lol. this would be incredible to see in person 😂

blender try not to be a pain to learn challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Back