Votes: 38 26.6%
  • Rosalina!

Votes: 60 42.0%
  • I like all three!

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • I don't like all three...

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Rosalina because the Galaxy games are some of my favorites of the modern Mario era. And also because lumas. Lumas are freaking adorable.

Last edited:
I like Peach and Daisy a lot, I think I prefer Daisy though. Rosalina is fine, I'm just biased because I grew up in the GameCube era so Peach and Daisy were in every game I played.

I wish Daisy got more love, how awesome would it be if she got a story involving Luigi, outside of the kart/sport games ?

There was a time where I didn't cared so much for Peach, Daisy was like one of my favorite
characters of all time when I was younger (like, she was my main in all games where you can
play as her) and where I hated Rosalina for the fact that I found her pretty overrated. However,
I do like all three now kinda equally, I still like Daisy and Peach a little bit more than Rosalina, but
she's fine too.

Oh, and I also like Paulina (even if she's not listed here).

Rosalina. I always enjoyed her ethereal space queen vibe.

If we're also counting their baby forms in the Mario Kart games...Baby Peach is the cutest.

I always enjoyed Rosalina the best and her little star friend is so cute. Next is definitely Daisy as I always play her whenever Rosalina and Toadette aren't around. I never cared for Peach.

^ Oh man SMG 1 and 2 on Wii are simply fantastic games! Lots of good memories there. Rosalina is extremely gorgeous 💫⭐💞 she's motherly, kindhearted and overall her backstory is so sweet, tragic and she's someone you want to see find happiness <3 and she did, in the form of her Luma family~ I love her design and how she's themed around stars. Plus, in games like Mario Party and Mario Kart you can see she likes to have fun, too ☺️ I really like how she's becoming playable in more and more games, and she's a ton of fun to use in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

But as much as I love Rosalina, I really love Princess Peach too, even a little more than Rosalina, because I love the aesthetic that comes with her design, such as pink and mushrooms, cake and peach blossoms 🥰🍑🌸 honestly they're both wonderful and fun. Princess Daisy, well I'm more neutral about her. I do like how she's more tomboyish, and her theme of flowers, but I think in irl she'd be the type of friend I'd get sick of being around with for too long lol like, the type of friend who wants to do EVERYTHING and be loud about it.

Back