Nintendo events

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I don't know if this is the right place but.....
Who goes to Nintendo events?
I hardly do but I want to, such as the Nintendog tour which will be stoping less thatn a half an hour away from me in the Orland Park mall, of coarse I am actually considering going to Pokemon Rocks America when it comes to Navy Pier in October, I happen to have a train ticket leftover from a while ago.

So how about anyone else going to any of these or went to the Fusion tour or is going to go?

i'd go to stuff if it ever came anywhere near me...

the Fusion tour is somewhat close... but i dont really like the bands... a couple are alright, but nothing really to my liking...

nevr been to one, but me and my bro might also go to the navy pier pokerocks america...maybe. its a little over an hour away.

DarthGohan1 said:
nevr been to one, but me and my bro might also go to the navy pier pokerocks america...maybe. its a little over an hour away.
Yeah I just have a spare train ticket from this summer, a weird story goes with it because it is one way and I need to purchase one more, after that though the trolly is free.

SPORGE27 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yeah I just have a spare train ticket from this summer, a weird story goes with it because it is one way and I need to purchase one more, after that though the trolly is free.
well, if i went its more because of my brother...i'm a classic pokemon fan, still play the old games once in a while, but he still likes the new games and stuff. we probably wont go, but theres a chance.

Well I just like the games, and to be truthful my first Nintendo game was Pokemon Red.
Before that I had Sega Genesis, and before that something that didn't even have color and so pixilated that a ball was a square...

SPORGE27 said:
I hardly do but I want to, such as the Nintendog tour which will be stoping less thatn a half an hour away from me in the Orland Park mall, of coarse I am actually considering going to Pokemon Rocks America when it comes to Navy Pier in October, I happen to have a train ticket leftover from a while ago.

So how about anyone else going to any of these or went to the Fusion tour or is going to go?
do u live in joliet???

only_half_evil333 said:
SPORGE27 said:

do u live in joliet???
very near there, do you know where La Grange is?

I actually go and take flight lessons out in the small airport in Joliet Shorewood(I think it is shorewood, might be lakeshore though.)

every heard of the i and m canal were right accross it so yea....
its 1 hour away from chicago

:'(

well it is a long canal, Part of it is near where I live, bike entrance on Archer Ave.

I went to Pokemon Rocks America once. There was also a Pokemon tournament somewhere up there one the Space Needle, but I couldn't go.

-_-

Back