Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi there,

My sister and I would both love a Stonehenge for our islands. Would you trade two of them to keep the following:

-Wedding Candle Set
- Milkmaid hat
- wedding bench
- Wall mounted tool board (yellow)
- writing desk
- blue intricate wall
- Rice cooker
- table setting (white)
- 2 white street lamps
- 200k IGB

Edit: not sure if you know but a few of the DIYs are in the Nook terminal (breaker, destinations signpost, well)

Hi, would you be interested in trading the Moms flower knapsack for the straw fence diy? You can also have the white painting set

Hi, I can get you the blue candy skull mask, fish print, and fish drying rack. Would you trade for a cloud flooring and cityscape wall?

[snip]

Resposting this order from earlier.
I'm not sure if my offer is okay or not, so please respond.

Last edited:
Interested in your
Aries rocking chair diy
crescent moon chair diy
cute rose crown diy
rose crown diy
K.K. Casbeh
Wandering

I can get you:
blue kitchen mat
yellow vinyl sheet
yellow persian rug
yellow checked rug
blue snorkel mask
simple small purple mat
simple medium purple mat
purple studio spotlight
KK Blues
Red dotted wall
blue simple kettle

Would you trade your:
-Robust Statue (real)
-Worthy Painting

for my:
-Moms Handmade Apron (family)
-Turban (yellow)
-Party Wall
-Bug Aloha Shirt

Hi! I'm strongly interested in the Starry-sky Wall DIY, Cityscape Wall, Flowing-river Flooring, Laboratory Wall, Meadow Vista, and Stormy night Wall!

In exchange:

From your wishlist I have a mummy outfit, blue/pink/yellow tropical muumuu, tropical rug

For your catalog needs I have blue medium round mat, KK Birthday, party flooring, red synthesizer, light blue throwback container, black treadmill, and white wall mounted 20in TV

I can offer TBT too!

Back