• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Need something? Just ask!

matt2019

Bells
Feedback
100% (49) +
Ok so, I notice the ACNL forums have been dying out over the last while, and I still think ACNL is a great game. So I’d like to host a giveaway for the foreseeable future. You want an item? Just ask and I’ll do my best to give it to you.

Limit is ONE order per person per week, for a maximum of 10 items per order. I don’t want this to be too overwhelming for me either. As I’m doing this just to be kind. I have pretty much almost everything in the game.

Ok so, I notice the ACNL forums have been dying out over the last while, and I still think ACNL is a great game. So I’d like to host a giveaway for the foreseeable future. You want an item? Just ask and I’ll do my best to give it to you.

Limit is ONE order per person per week, for a maximum of 10 items per order. I don’t want this to be too overwhelming for me either. As I’m doing this just to be kind. I have pretty much almost everything in the game.

Ah, that's so nice of you! I need/want all of the items listed below, so you can choose whichever would be easier for you to obtain or give away. Thank you for your help! ✨ ✨ ✨

- Bells
- Pink Hybrid Flowers (Any pink flower)
- Pink Hygradena Bushes
- White Azalea Bushes
- Pink Azalea Bushes
- Golden Roses
- Fossils
- Bamboo
- Perfect Fruit
- PomPom Purin Furniture & Clothing Sets
- Hello Kitty Furniture & Clothing Sets
- Harvest Furniture Set
- A handful of Jacob's Ladders
- Potted Pink Roses
- Potted White Roses
- K.K. Slider Albums
- All Streetpass Balloons
- ANY of the Following Villagers: Alice/Gayle/Cleo/Marcie/Norma/Pom Pom/Cookie/Tutu/Diana (As well as their photos)
- NPC Photos (Jingle, Jack, etc)
And lastly...
Any items from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Q3Nb4DmduN

can i have
the board game
perfume bottles
a 3ds xl
heart bopper
light breakfast
and the yellow glow wand please?

Last edited:
Hi! I live in very awkward time zone and my connection/connection to partners 3DS often doesn't work (we would have to try out) ;w;

But I would love to get:

-Azalea Stool
-Clovers

And if you should have Sanrio items (Little Twin Star, My Melody)

The offer is really kind but I can also give you stuff or bells in return ♡

Just let me know if you need something :3c

Last edited:
Hi Thank you for opening this wonderful sharing! Can i get a good-luck roll X5, sparkling cider X5??🥰

I really need a hospital screen.
It's been months and I still haven't gotten one in the shop T_T
Can you help me out?

Matt can I have Kiddie Table? I need it for something

Hello! Sadly since New Horizon came out ACNL really became uninteresting to a lot of people :/ So it's even cooler that this forum exists because instagram is now full of new horizon lol
I'd love to get:
ballet outfit
blue ballet outfit
rococo sofa
rococo chair
rococo wardrobe
rococo lamp
birdbath
chaise lounge
clay furnace

Greetings,
Rep

You're too kind for doing this..!

Here is my list:

A lot of saplings (Cedar or normal)
Shoots (preferably blue/pink hydrangea)
Any hybrid flower (preferably pink but i'm fine with anything!)
Jacob's ladder
Clovers
Fertilizer
Bells
Any sanrio furniture
Streetpass balloons

I'd also love to cataloge if possible:
Any Princess furniture
Any rococo furniture
Ivory piano

I'm also willing to pay bells for the above items as compensation for being so kind //><//

Back