(looking for) art of my OC'S

i don't need any payment since these are warmups to my commissions and they're pretty rough - so consider them a gift!
just thought that your character is very cute!
tbt_warmup1.png

tbt_warmup2.png

(second one is me drawing on https://ko-fi.com/miffurin 's base )

bahah! glad you like my doodles
and yes of course! :^D you may do whatever you'd like with them with the exception of NFTs and AI (sorry, i say this bit to everything when i give to people art, i'm not assuming you do this

I haven't drawn anything in a while so I wanted to give it a go (free), your new character is super cute!
Untitled69-20240222110252.png

I wanted to draw that big glorious hat with the feather but that ended up being too hard 😅

I haven't drawn anything in a while so I wanted to give it a go (free), your new character is super cute!
Untitled69-20240222110252.png

I wanted to draw that big glorious hat with the feather but that ended up being too hard 😅
Thank you for drawing her! I do appreciate it! 😀

a bump for now!
(original post is now updated to include a collectible list!)

hello again yanrima ^_^
what kind of art are you looking for your collectibles?

hello again yanrima ^_^
what kind of art are you looking for your collectibles?
I'm okay with any art. Is there another collectible from the list you have in mind/want?
I'll add some more that I don't need or use that I'm willing to offer in the future.

O: with any..?! hm...
i don't want to be greedy and take people's.. chances to ask you for art commissions- may i draw you something for your bee plush? ^_>^

and oh! hm. i'm not sure! i don't know much about TBT collectibles tbh! i am looking for a.. uh.. night sky scenery? though !

O: with any..?! hm...
i don't want to be greedy and take people's.. chances to ask you for art commissions- may i draw you something for your bee plush? ^_>^

and oh! hm. i'm not sure! i don't know much about TBT collectibles tbh! i am looking for a.. uh.. night sky scenery? though !
Sure, I can send you both Bee Plush and Night Sky Scenery. Do you need any messages for both of them?

Back