• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop Intergalatic Trade Time! 711 items, RVs, Sanrio, IGB+ [LF: Flan Tank, Fueki Hat+]

Thank you so much for checking the list, anything you found will be very helpfull! Glad to help, enjoy your party items =))

Thank you so much for checking the list, anything you found will be very helpfull! Glad to help, enjoy your party items =))

Hi again, here's what I can get you! Let me know whenever you're available, and I'll drop these items off at your town. * u */

• Spring kimono
  • Bluebar shirt
  • Blue tiedy tank
  • Earthy knit shirt
  • Lemon gingham tee
  • Purple tiedye tank
  • Red letter jacket
  • Spunky knit shirt
  • Tan dogtooth tee

Hello do you think you can get Reeses pic from her amiibo card?

Unfortunately I only have her amiibo figure which doesn't give the pic as far as I know. ;;
However I do have Tom Nook's, Pave's, and Sable's cards, so if you're looking for any of those I have them!
Post automatically merged:

So I don’t have the 2017 cake! I thought i did but i do have the birthday hat, birthday cake, birthday shades and a birthday table!

I also cannot meet tonight. I’m having issues with my internet. I can meet next monday or Tuesday

I also have the birthday sign

And the birthday candles

Hi there, I was wondering if you were still interested in this trade? ;u;/ Hope your wi-fi works now!

Unfortunately I only have her amiibo figure which doesn't give the pic as far as I know. ;;
However I do have Tom Nook's, Pave's, and Sable's cards, so if you're looking for any of those I have them!

Hi there, I was wondering if you were still interested in this trade? ;u;/ Hope your wi-fi works now!
Hey.....i just look and I dont have Sable pic, can you get one for me? I can pay in TBTs or something from your wishlist (I think I have the kimpab plate).

Hello again! Do you think you can get another Sable's pic? I wanna grab other one for a friend =))

Yes I can get you a Sable's pic! Lmk what you'd like to offer for it and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Could I possibly buy some bells? Specifically 20 TBT for 5mil?
town: moonflow
mayor: novie✨

Of course! My FC is 0404-7018-2263, I'll add you in a moment. Is it okay if I visit your town? :3

Yes I can get you a Sable's pic! Lmk what you'd like to offer for it and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Of course! My FC is 0404-7018-2263, I'll add you in a moment. Is it okay if I visit your town? :3
Of course!!! 040530030084
Also would it be possible if I can visit your shampoodle after? :eek:

Back