• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

If it’s even possible, I’d love to see all the island map options with a perfectly lined up resident services, please?

Thank you! Do you know if within these island layouts the resident services can move around, or if it’s always in the pictured positions! Thanks :)

Thank you! Do you know if within these island layouts the resident services can move around, or if it’s always in the pictured positions! Thanks :)

The Plaza always stays in that same spot. The airport however can be in 1 of 2 locations per map!

Last edited:
It seems that if you want a centered Resident Services, you should go for southern river mouths. Although there are few on east and west maps.

Thank you all! I see, didn’t realise that whilst resident services stays the same airport can move - that complicates things! Are there any guides that go into this please, to include all possible island layouts alongside all possible airport locations, so I can look in advance at the options I’ll have if i want resident services perfectly lined up with airport? Maybe i didnt make clear but I’m not bothered if RS is centred on the island itself, just that it’s perfectly lined up with airport! I tend to prefer islands with one south and one east/west river mouth. Thank you :)

Thank you all! I see, didn’t realise that whilst resident services stays the same airport can move - that complicates things! Are there any guides that go into this please, to include all possible island layouts alongside all possible airport locations, so I can look in advance at the options I’ll have if i want resident services perfectly lined up with airport? Maybe i didnt make clear but I’m not bothered if RS is centred on the island itself, just that it’s perfectly lined up with airport! I tend to prefer islands with one south and one east/west river mouth. Thank you :)

The airport doesn't move either. Resident Services, the Airport, the peninsula, the secret beach, the river mouth, and the rocks on the beach including their shape, can't be moved or changed. The airport color can't be changed either. When they said one of 3 locations I think they meant it can be either on the right, left or center at the bottom of your map.

The airport doesn't move either. Resident Services, the Airport, the peninsula, the secret beach, the river mouth, and the rocks on the beach including their shape, can't be moved or changed. The airport color can't be changed either. When they said one of 3 locations I think they meant it can be either on the right, left or center at the bottom of your map.
Yeah prob didnt make it clear but I know I can’t move them, I just meant they can be In different locations on the map! I’ve played since just after launch but just trying to figure out more about possible map layouts - thank you though!

Will be resetting for a second island soon if all goes to plan with neighbours WiFi - it’s downloading now! So if anyone has any links I’d really appreciate it, please and thanks!

Mines almost completely lined up, I could take a picture of what it looks like after I get off work if youd like O:

Back