• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy mothers day Roxxy! ❤️
Thank you oak 🫶❤️ I’ve had mine as uk is in March. Just celebrating all other moms 💖
Happy Mother’s Day! And that reminds me, why isn’t the Pink Carnation collectible in the shop yet?
Thank you! Honestly no idea. Someone has forgotten I guess? Sad 😞

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the incredible, strong, amazing moms in this community! Whether your child(ren) are human, cats, dogs or any other precious being, you all deserve to be celebrated and cherished every day for all that you do and for all of the sacrifices you make. I hope you all know how special and valued you are. 💗

This is going to be my first Mother's Day without my mom. As disheartening as it is, I've learned to be more grateful for the maternal figures in my life, especially my stepmom and grandma! I don't know what I would've done without them, so my gratitude goes to them.

On a lighter note, my cats have made me quite happy today. So happy to have two wonderful felines who make me laugh and smile. 💜

This is going to be my first Mother's Day without my mom. As disheartening as it is, I've learned to be more grateful for the maternal figures in my life, especially my stepmom and grandma! I don't know what I would've done without them, so my gratitude goes to them.

On a lighter note, my cats have made me quite happy today. So happy to have two wonderful felines who make me laugh and smile. 💜
I am the same, it is my first Mother’s Day without my mum. I am so sorry that we are both going through this 💔❤️

Cats are wonderful 🐾🐈💜

Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing TBT mums! 💗💐

As both mothers and individuals, there are so many wonderful people here, that enrich the lives of their families and also our community. I hope you are all having the wonderful day you deserve 💗💖💞
You are simply the best 🫶🌷💜💜
Post automatically merged:

Happy mother’s day Roxxy! ☺️💜💜 And happy mother’s day to every mom here 🙂. I hope you all have a nice and relaxing day 💜.
Thank you Dun, I really appreciate 🫶💜💜 I hope your babies are ok 🐾🐈💜

Back