• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Happy Home Paradise- Q about unlocking.

Breemoix

Bells
Hello! I searched and couldn't find the answer. I was wondering, once you've unlocked being able to remodel villager homes on your island, I'm forgetting the little thing that said what all the furniture involved is. I was working on one of my villagers' homes and realized a wallpaper wasn't there. So, I started searching for it to see which villager I needed to do a vacation home for to being able to use it on my own island.

So, because multiple villagers unlock one item (meaning, any furniture, wallpaper, floor, etc), I was wondering if, do you have to basically do a vacation home for every villager to be able to unlock all the items to use when remodeling your own villager's homes on your island back home?

I'm a little unclear why Warden's catalog is so extensive to use Poki with, but has nothing to do with unlocking it for use in home remodels. Could someone please clarify?

Thank you!

So, because multiple villagers unlock one item (meaning, any furniture, wallpaper, floor, etc), I was wondering if, do you have to basically do a vacation home for every villager to be able to unlock all the items to use when remodeling your own villager's homes on your island back home?

I'm a little unclear why Warden's catalog is so extensive to use Poki with, but has nothing to do with unlocking it for use in home remodels. Could someone please clarify?
in terms of unlocking furniture, you don’t unlock just one item per remodel! there’s this spreadsheet that has all the items you can unlock with the villagers 😊 (in short: one remodel will unlock multiple items)

the difference between the regular and wardell’s catalog is that you’re able to order any orderable item (furniture, wallpaper, or flooring) that you’ve used in vacation homes in his catalog, while the regular catalog only allows you to purchase anything that you've actually cataloged before. i hope that made sense 😅

Back