Bells
Switch
5042-7639-4317
Island
Shroomes
Feedback
100% (4) +
Henlo!

My villagers are always asking me for some peaches, so I've thought about completing my fruit "collection" with apples...

My native fruits are: oranges, pears, cherries
My other fruits : coconuts, lemons, lychees, mangoes, durians, bananas

It's a small trade so I can only give a basket of 3 for a basket of 3 (3/3)

I am willing to visit without problem!

Add me:
- my friend code : 2896-1357-7757
- my mayor name : Vlada
- my town name : Reabohr

Henlo!

My villagers are always asking me for some peaches, so I've thought about completing my fruit "collection" with apples...

My native fruits are: oranges, pears, cherries
My other fruits : coconuts, lemons, lychees, mangoes, durians, bananas

It's a small trade so I can only give a basket of 3 for a basket of 3 (3/3)

I am willing to visit without problem!

Add me:
- my friend code : 2896-1357-7757
- my mayor name : Vlada
- my town name : Reabohr

I can give you a basketfull each of apples and peaches for nothing in return :) My next availability will be after 10AM (GMT+7) today for the whole day because I have an off day! :giggle:

Last edited:
I can give you a basketfull each of apples and peaches for nothing in return :) My next availability will be after 10AM (GMT+7) today for the whole day because I have an off day! :giggle:
I'll gladly accept your offer, that's really nice! I've added you, don't know if it's already late or not ...

I'll gladly accept your offer, that's really nice! I've added you, don't know if it's already late or not ...

It's actually past 1AM here but I am still up 😅 I've added you back. Would you like me to drop off the fruits in your town or would you like to pick them up from my town? :unsure:

It's actually past 1AM here but I am still up 😅 I've added you back. Would you like me to drop off the fruits in your town or would you like to pick them up from my town? :unsure:
Why are you perfect?? I can stop by you really fast if you don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back