• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Stuff

MrBox

Bells
Toy Hammer
Red Balloon
Red Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (106) +
So I'm selling some random stuff... I'm not in love with where they sit in my inventory...
Feel free to offer!

Collectibles (CST)TBT
1715538665071.png
Playful Scenery Dec 13, 2023 at 7:42 PM
25 bells
1715538842873.png
Froggy Egg Apr 12, 2023 at 7:58 PM
350 bells
1715538908585.png
Snow Angel Snowman Jan 4, 2022 at 11:48 PM
150 bells

Last edited:
Hi, I have a tasty cake nov 21 2015.

Hi, I have a tasty cake nov 21 2015.
what would you want it for? I don't have any tbt on me but i have some collectibles from this year's events o:
I am curious on how much tbt you'd want for it tho

Honestly not sure, old dates are rare. Maybe some art?

Or I can give you a 2020 tasty cake free and you can dt?

Last edited:
Oh can I please have the happy ditto egg?

I
Sure! o do you want a message?
Tysm! It’s so cute and purple 💜 A message would be fab if you can think of one. I can maybe give you more tasty cakes? Got a few new ones. Again thank you, love your art 😊

I

Tysm! It’s so cute and purple 💜 A message would be fab if you can think of one. I can maybe give you more tasty cakes? Got a few new ones. Again thank you, love your art 😊
I'm happy to hear that!! (About the egg and my art! ;o; Thank you!)
& oh, if you'd like! Although I would only be doing the animation thing as of rn tho xP

I'm happy to hear that!! (About the egg and my art! ;o; Thank you!)
& oh, if you'd like! Although I would only be doing the animation thing as of rn tho xP
I honestly love your traditional art 💜 I will see what I’ve got and let you know

Back