Do you fully upgrade your house?

i don't fully upgrade because the room gets too big for my liking. i run out of furniture to decorate and it just bothers me to have a huge room that's barely furnished. my main house will never be used for storage so i wouldn't ever upgrade just for that. usually i will build a second house and upgrade that one for more space.

gosh. I don't think I've ever gotten a full house upgrade in animal crossing :c

I get distracted by everything else. I've gotten multiple perfect towns, but the house takes a back seat.

Nope! I usually upgrade enough to have all the available rooms, but I usually don't expand all of them all the way. It's nice to be able to decorate a small room when I want to.
The most I've ever expanded a house is my new leaf house. It's one expansion away from being full, but I like my medium room as it is.

I usually like having all of the rooms available! With that said, in New Leaf, I might leave a room small or medium sized instead of making it the largest 8x8 size, if there's a specific vision I have in mind for it (a small 4x4 office, for example)

I fully upgraded my house in my old save file which immensely helped me since I’m a big hoarder hehe. But in my current save file, I wanted to have a smaller house for the aesthetics, so now im struggling badly for space and all my items are strewn across my island. I wish there was a way to fully upgrade storage without expanding my house 😭

Yes!! I generally do - I did in City Folk and I have in New Horizons. I reset my Wild World town too many times so not that though, and for some reason my New Leaf town isn’t fully upgraded even though I have about 6 million bells in the bank. I can’t remember what I was doing there. I do wish we could customise the room shapes and sizes though, especially in New Horizons as there are less upgrades. I want the full storage capacity but I sometimes wish I could have a cosy little house

I always fully upgrade my house.. I love the idea of having some small rooms (like having a small room be a bathroom would be neat) but I just can't help myself, I have to complete it fully!!

I do! I love decoration the interior of my house and I'm always needing more space to try different ideas. I also need more storage as I am a virtual hoarder😵‍💫

Back