Selling 🌳 Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 30 mins, and looks like tomira went MIA while Diana is in boxes...?
People, if you need to be offline, at least let the other person know. This is basic courtesy.

Hiya TinyPebbles: I am moving on with getting Marshal for you now. (and we have added each other!)
Please allow...15-20 mins? I will post again when all is ready. Thanks again for your patience! ^_^
No problem 👌

Greetings Maruchan! I am on the look-out for the lovely and gigantic Rocket. May I adopt her please? I am online and will be for the day.

FC: 5215-0404-8003
Town: Skygazer
Mayor Poe

Hiya TinyPebbles: Gate to Mori opened, Marshal is all ready to talk to you!
Please come on over <3

Greetings Maruchan! I am on the look-out for the lovely and gigantic Rocket. May I adopt her please? I am online and will be for the day.

FC: 5215-0404-8003
Town: Skygazer
Mayor Poe
Hiiiii Dorian! Lovely to see you again ^_^
I will get to your Rocket asap, and post here when ready. Thank you! C:

Hiya TinyPebbles: Gate to Mori opened, Marshal is all ready to talk to you!
Please come on over <3

Hiiiii Dorian! Lovely to see you again ^_^
I will get to your Rocket asap, and post here when ready. Thank you! C:
[running as fast as I can]

I haven't been on since the update here and cannot find your FC for the DS :( I feel dumb..

I found it, lol, but I do have to make some changes. I apologize. My FC is 3926-6560-0862 I am so sorry for the inconvenience! I was on the wrong DS. I bought that one used and they had a parental pin code and they couldn't remember it, so I can't use it online :(

I found it, lol, but I do have to make some changes. I apologize. My FC is 3926-6560-0862 I am so sorry for the inconvenience! I was on the wrong DS. I bought that one used and they had a parental pin code and they couldn't remember it, so I can't use it online :(
NP! Thanks for the update - changing to the correct FC for you rn. (lol those pin codes that no one could remember)
Got Rocket's amiibo card. See you maybe in 15 mins. Thanks ^^

NP! Thanks for the update - changing to the correct FC for you rn. (lol those pin codes that no one could remember)
Got Rocket's amiibo card. See you maybe in 15 mins. Thanks ^^
Great! See you soon and thank you so much!

Great! See you soon and thank you so much!
Taking this to PM! Will message you in a bit.

Thank you sooo much! I promise, gonna take care of him as a precious sweet cookie ❤
Thank YOU for giving Marshal a loving new home!! Have a fantastic time ^__^

🥘 Temporary Closing thread for some lunch! 🍝 Will reopen later. Thank you! 🍻

Is there anyway I can get bob?
First of all, this is for AC New Leaf. (Sorry, too much confusion with ACNL / ACNH these days lol)
The request 'form' is in #1 post, feel free to post yours!
If you have space and is available to trade, we can do it anytime now. Thanks!

Villager(s): Punchy
FC: 1048-9417-7469
Mayor@Town name: Sesa of Juniper
Trade now/later/Timezone: right now or tomorrow around 13.00-15.00 CEST

Thank you for doing this! You also got me Purrl not so long ago and I’m still very grateful! 😊

Villager(s): Punchy
FC: 1048-9417-7469
Mayor@Town name: Sesa of Juniper
Trade now/later/Timezone: tomorrow around 13.00-15.00 CEST

Thank you for doing this! You also got me Purrl not so long ago and I’m still very grateful! 😊
Post automatically merged:
Hiya! Good to see you again! You are always welcome! I will get Punchy for you (hope Purrl is settling in smoothly!)
EDIT: Let's trade NOW lol. Please allow 15-20 mins? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back