Trading closet cleanout! (500+ items to sell/trade) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

muffy

nightshade
Bells
Switch
0482-0393-9911
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
orders closed for now

my closet is very cramped so i'm gonna need to get rid of some stuff! i'm mainly looking for wishlist items, i'm also looking for igb or nmts but i would prefer items! thank you!!

trading/selling list: here! if there is a username under the item that means the item has been claimed.
wishlist (will be updated): here! if there is a username under the item that means i've been offered that item.

please fill out this form when ordering just to keep things organized!

username:
in game name:
town name:
order:
offer:

i'm slow, please be patient! <3

Last edited:
Hey can I trade you my pink toy box for your Pink-crown wall?

Last edited:
ok that's what i thought haha, hold on a sec, i have to do something but i'll pm you the code when i'm ready c:

Hey can I you my pink toy box for your Pink-crown wall?
sure! hold on a few minutes please, i just need to do some things and i'll pm you the code when i'm ready!

ok that's what i thought haha, hold on a sec, i have to do something but i'll pm you the code when i'm ready c:

sure! hold on a few minutes please, i just need to do some things and i'll pm you the code when i'm ready!

Sounds good! No rush. :)

could I buy both books, robust statue, and decoy duck diy?
I can give you the purple fortune teller set + 99k

I'll love to buy:

• The Aluminum briefcase (stacks of cash)
  • Digital scale (Black, white)
  • Floor seat (black, pale grass green)
  • Garbage bin (white)
  • Inflatable sofa (blue)
  • Loft bed with desk (white, white)
  • School desk (white & red)
  • Tool cart (red)
Total items - 8
Offer: 10 NMT <3

Edit: If you are interested in cataloging instead, I'll love to catalog these items instead of buying them and you can choose 2-3 sets (depending on the sets) to catalog from me! I have sets listed in a link in my sig! I know I have a few of your wishlist items :3 Feel free to DM me tomorrow and we can work something out or if buying it with NMT is easier, then that works as well! <3

Last edited:
FtrSeaglobe.png
FtrHammock_Remake_5_0.png
FtrGrandlight_Remake_4_0.png
FtrDrawingChair_Remake_1_0.png

5nmt

Hii, are you interested in trading the red throwback container for a green toy box?

Table tennis table
Tv camera
Throwbackrocket red
Throwback rocket blue
Smoker silver
Exercise bike black
Throwback hat table
Rock guitar Cosmo black
Rock guitar orange yellow
Rock guitar natural
Chalkboard clubs
Inflatable bed camouflage
Paper lantern natural
Espresso maker green
Microscope white

8NMTs?

Edit + upright piano walnut

Last edited:
I want

- Treadmill
- Den chair
- DJ's Turntable
- that weightlifting thing I don't recall the name now lol

Trade corner couches? I have the white version and can we trade the springy horse?

i'm sorry this is taking so long guys!! i'm not very good at managing these threads and it's getting kinda late so i may have to get back to some of you tomorrow if that's ok, i'll pm you all tomorrow if i don't get back to you tonight! feel free to keep sending in orders though even if i'm sleeping c:

Interested zebra spring ride and the red portapotty. I can get you the green playground gym.

Red throwback container, bathroom towel rack, blue heart pattern wall, white and brown botanical walls, simple avocado mat, kk d&b. And I can get you the white upright piano, white den desk, and the white laptop.

Last edited:
i'm sorry this is taking so long guys!! i'm not very good at managing these threads and it's getting kinda late so i may have to get back to some of you tomorrow if that's ok, i'll pm you all tomorrow if i don't get back to you tonight! feel free to keep sending in orders though even if i'm sleeping c:

Let me know tomorrow. Have a great night. Bout to go-to sleep too.

Last edited:
Back