Can I get tips for buying turnips.

Noop_12

Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
0% (0) +
This Sunday is my first time buying turnips

What are some things to know when buying turnips.

Are turnips cheap Everytime on sunday?

When should I sell?.etc

Hi! So Daisy Mae's turnip prices varies. It can be cheap or expensive.

You should sell turnips when someone post here having a 500+

Oh and turnips spoil on Sunday. So if you buy turnips tomorrow, make sure to sell it by this Saturday~ c:

Definitely use this link

It gives you predicted price ranges throughout the week based on your previous prices. It’s super useful for basically everything related to turnips!

Edit:
Some general notes: the higher your price from Daisy Mae, the higher your sell prices will be throughout the week. I usually consider basically anything under 100 a decent price range. Also, if you TT backwards at all, your turnips will spoil.

Are turnips cheap Everytime on sunday?

Just to make sure it's clear, turnips are only available for purchase on Sundays before noon. Wasn't sure if your question was implying that you thought it might sometimes be cheaper to buy on another day.

Your goal is to buy low price and sell high but prices vary town to town but a goodprice is below 93 to buy at.

Just to make sure it's clear, turnips are only available for purchase on Sundays before noon. Wasn't sure if your question was implying that you thought it might sometimes be cheaper to buy on another day.

Yes like another day like in before noon or afternoon. Maybe certain hours can be bought cheaper?
Post automatically merged:

Alright. Good luck out there.

Make some room in your house to store them, buy 4000 turnips, find a thread on here with a nooks buying at least 500 per turnip, sell your 4000 turnips and make over 2 million bells. Never time travel with turnips

Yes like another day like in before noon or afternoon. Maybe certain hours can be bought cheaper?

There's a single price on your island for buying turnips per week. The price can range between 90 and 110. Daisy Mae, who you buy turnips from, is available on your island from 5 AM to Noon every Sunday.

At Nook's Cranny, there are two different prices for selling turnips per day, Monday through Saturday. The first price is available from 8 am to noon. At noon, the price changes and stays the same until closing.

You can buy and / or sell turnips on other people's islands, and the prices you see will be based on their local prices.

Turnips rot on the following Sunday, so be sure to sell them by Saturday afternoon. Also, if you manually change the system clock, any turnips on your island / in your inventory will also rot.

If you're active on these forums you're in good shape to buy at any price really. Chances are you'll find several opportunities during the week to sell at 500 or higher.
Post automatically merged:

I personally have the forums on my watch list so I get email notifications on all posts on certain boards.

Back