AMA Ask Yoshi Anything!

Any thoughts on the superb Kitakami resident who goes by the name of Kieran?
I don’t really have any thoughts on him since I haven’t played Scarlet and Violet. He has to be great if you love him so much though.

1715892023980.png

Get it? It’s a bumper?

Which planet seems most interesting to you? (Aside from Earth).

Do you believe in the concept of an "afterlife"?

What are some of your strengths?

How about weaknesses? (Or things you feel you can improve on).

Of all the collectibles that you currently possess on this forum, which are your favorites?

Top 5 video game soundtracks?

Which planet seems most interesting to you? (Aside from Earth).

Do you believe in the concept of an "afterlife"?

What are some of your strengths?

How about weaknesses? (Or things you feel you can improve on).

Of all the collectibles that you currently possess on this forum, which are your favorites?

Top 5 video game soundtracks?
I’m so sorry I completely forgot about this thread 😭

1. I think the most interesting planet’s Saturn. It’s just so cool how it has rings (I know Uranus also has rings but Saturn’s are cooler.
2. I guess… yeah
3. I guess one strength I have is being smart
4. Rushing. I’ve noticed how many times I get, say, math questions wrong because even though I know the answer just because I don’t double check for some reason. I don’t know why I do that
5. One of my favorites is my Yoshi Egg. I’m so happy that @/ZeldaCrossing64 was nice enough to gift it to me. And I also like the Shooting Star Plush, and the Space Camp collectibles in general. One of the ones I really like that I don’t even have is the trophy for the last TBTWC. It would be really cool to have one
6. There’s so many good ones that I can’t make a ranking, but I’m gonna say that Super Mario 64, Galaxy (2), Sonic Mania, and Stardew Valley would probably be on the list

I'm gonna go ahead and copy-paste ask you some of the same questions that I asked someone else recently because why not?

Normal questions:
  1. Favorite chips/flavor of chips? I'm BBQ all the way, and salted egg is my second favorite even though no one will let me get some anymore.
  2. Were there any forums you frequented other than TBT? I used to be a regular on the Scratch Discussion Forums.
  3. How would you rate...this???
Joke questions:
  1. Who let the dogs out?
  2. What does the fox say?
  3. Is a hot dog a taco, a burger, or a sandwich?
  4. 2+2? P.S. Wrong answers only!!

I'm gonna go ahead and copy-paste ask you some of the same questions that I asked someone else recently because why not?

Normal questions:
  1. Favorite chips/flavor of chips? I'm BBQ all the way, and salted egg is my second favorite even though no one will let me get some anymore.
  2. Were there any forums you frequented other than TBT? I used to be a regular on the Scratch Discussion Forums.
  3. How would you rate...this???
Joke questions:
  1. Who let the dogs out?
  2. What does the fox say?
  3. Is a hot dog a taco, a burger, or a sandwich?
  4. 2+2? P.S. Wrong answers only!!
Normal questions:

1. Kind of basic but my favorite flavor is classic
2. No
3. Beautiful. Storytelling and acting were beyond amazing. It was a roller coaster of emotions. If only Star Wars was more like this 🥹

Jokes:

1. It’s definitely Mr. Burns
2. The fox says “this wall tastes like dirt!”
3. My brain almost had an overload trying to think of the answer, but I think that a hot dog is a sandwich. When I think of a taco, for some reason I always think of ones with hard shells
4. We all know 2+2 is fish. Unless you didn’t pass math class in first grade or something 🙄

Back