Blue Star Fragment
White Cosmos
White Lily
Goose Isle was founded on March 20, 2020

one of the first pictures I took
EYz3ZusU0AAHXQO.jpg

More recently my resident rep Livia and second character Ophelia
Ei2qov5UwAE2Xww.jpg

My current villagers are Tank, Ellie, Deirdre, Papi, Olivia, Bianca, Julian, Rasher, Cube, Maddie
Villagers that have moved out: Rocket, Nate, Tutu, Raymond, Sydney, Vivian, Octavian, Bluebear, Fauna, Lionel, Willow, Bones, Pecan

Last group photo I took. I need to update it sometime
Eih8QDvUMAASGNd.jpg

My map (I only did minor terraforming so its pretty close to how it started)

EgSs9XrU8AAYkyj.jpg

Last edited:
My last two villager hunts
After Nate moved I was looking for a lazy to replace him. I found Zucker on the first island,. but I don't like his design. I eventually invited Papi.
  1. Zucker
  2. Naomi
  3. Snooty
  4. Spike
  5. Rudy
  6. Sprinkle
  7. Renee
  8. Al
  9. Cashmere
  10. Bangle
  11. Biff
  12. Olivia- almost invited her because my reps name is Livia and I thought it would be fun to have the same name. I may look for her another time
  13. Papi
Ec_dwEYU8AA173K.jpg
Ec_eFPgUMAAhAZy.jpg

Raymond moved and I needed to find either a smug to replace him, or a peppy to replace Tutu who had moved out for Willow. I wanted to find a villager with the music hobby because Sydney is my only villager who likes to sing, and I can't let her move out until I find someone else who will also sing a lot.
  1. Boyd
  2. Spike
  3. Clay
  4. Zucker
  5. Truffles
  6. Reneigh
  7. Lionel
Ejvo9_SVcAENvSb.jpg

My villager hunt today. Looking for a peppy, preferable Rosie, or Bianca because she's my birthday twin.
  1. Leonardo
  2. Nibbles- I thought about taking her, but I don’t like her house interior. She’s on the list of villagers I may want someday though
  3. Prince- on money rock island!
  4. Sprocket
  5. Sylvia
  6. Buzz
  7. Sylvana
  8. Pudge
  9. Amelia
  10. Hazel
  11. Bluebear- invited her!

ElGzkViUwAA-72R.jpg

Olivia showed up at my campsite, and I had to invite her. I got her to replace Vivian, which I'm a little sad about because Vivian is one of my favorites, but I also want to experience a lot of different villagers. If I had Willow's photo, then I could've replaced her instead. My original plan before Olivia showed up was to move out Willow once I got her photo and then look for Olivia. I know cats are hard to find though, so I didn't want to miss this chance to get her.
Elb-Z7EUcAAwaF7.jpg

I just realized that I've had 3 villagers move out this month

Halloween photoshoot!
Elq5NySVcAAvaVj.jpg

Elq5NyfUYAA_yy_.jpg

I tried to match their costumes to their personalities, but I wasn't sure what to do with Lionel. I wanted to dress him as a king, but I don't have a gold crown. Ellie, Olivia, and Livia are dressed as witches. Papi is dressed as a devil. Lionel is an explorer. Tank is a ninja. Fauna is Alice in Wonderland. Deirdre is a pirate. Willow is a pink rabbit. Octavian is a skeleton. Bluebear is a mermaid princess.

Halloween 2020

Olivia and I had matching costumes because she decided to copy me. I chose "trick" with Octavian because I wanted to see what would happen, and my face got messed up.
ElwCeZIU8AAniCp.jpg

Which one is the real Jack :LOL:
ElwCy4TU0AA-0Lg.jpg

ElwCy4KVMAQD6gT.jpg

I really enjoyed the event, but I hope there are new recipes to get next year so it will still be new and exiting. I didn't do the event with Ophelia because I already had to do it a second time for my other island. I gave her some of the duplicates I got though. I had way too much candy as well. On my other island I only had 8 pieces and still had enough to get all the Halloween specific recipes and items. I didn't get all the other recipes that were available earlier in the month, but I don't mind waiting until next year. I could've kept playing to get them, but it was a little tedious because I only had 2 villagers so I could only give candy to one of them.

I got Willow's photo today! Now I just need photos from Lionel, Bluebear, and Olivia. I'll probably let Willow move out now if she asks. I want to collect as many photos as I can, and mainly invited her on my island just to get hers. Today I also visited DevilFalls, and gave Amelie the rest of the fruit she was missing.
EmALdZVU0AAs6HM.jpg

EmALWvPVkAAUfMs.jpg

Last edited:
I had Pecan in my campsite today! I've been trying to get the move out bubble to go to Octavian, so I took this opportunity to get him in boxes. Now I won't have a cranky villager, but I should be getting Curt's amiibo soon, so I can invite him. I keep getting such cute snooty villagers in my campsite. I may let Willow move out after her birthday which is later this month. I get really sad if I move out a villager right before their birthday.

EmeqCCeVgAAp95w.jpg

EmeqCCRUcAAn3IT.jpg

Bonus picture of Bluebear relaxing on the beach. I see my villagers there a lot, but they usually get up before I can take a picture
EmekvrdU0AAfM-5.jpg

Yesterday was Turkey Day and Willow's birthday!

I took so many screenshots of my villagers in the plaza. I wanted to have a picture of everyone. I couldn't get Willow though because she was inside all day with her party. It took about 2 hours for Livia to complete the whole event. Ophelia made the basic dishes again, but she didn't add the special ingredients because it took way too long to find a barred knifejaw the first time.

EnxrNs2UcAAfL3x.jpg

EnxrFVzUUAA4PDx.jpg
EnxrFV0UwAAkZ_d.jpg

EnxrNslVcAAajc0.jpg
EnxrUa_VkAEHAob.jpg
EnxrUa5UwAAWinP.jpg

EnxqdeUVcAEg8Jl.jpg

This morning I got Bluebear's photo! She only moved in a month ago. I think I'll replace her with Bianca soon so Bianca can be here for her birthday (12/13). I only invited Bluebear for her photo, but I was hoping to like her, but I never felt attached to her. I also don't like how her house interior is copying my bedroom with the sky blue cute set.

En1a1jOUYAIg5Qz.jpg

Fauna in the background eating soup ❤

I got Lionel's photo! Now I just need Olivia's and Pecan's photos. Yesterday and today I invited Bianca to the campsite, so I'll be able to move her in soon.
En8fQfDVEAA-Jbj.jpg

I got Pecan's photo! (posting this the next day so I can get bells)
Eokqw29UYAAHX9f.jpg

I have 16 photos now! Under the spoiler all the screenshots of getting my previous villager photos. I always get the photo in person so I can take a screenshot of them giving it to me.
EY-mDHPUEAAccNj.jpg

EZN78OcUEAA5qAx.jpg

EZsXzlRVcAAAF6G.jpg

EaVMlj6U0AAq38p.jpg
EbI2LDmVAAAw2do.jpg

EbTYQmmU4AAsXYh.jpg

Ebd-4KDUcAAIOK1.jpg

EeCdldaU8AAhoZt.jpg

Ee2cs23UMAEIKtq.jpg

Ee6JZ1xU4Ac3AHx.jpg

Eh92SCLVgAA8NIc.jpg

EmALdZVU0AAs6HM.jpg

I've been getting photos extremely quickly since the last update. Olivia was in my campsite October 28, and I got her photo December 4. I wasn't gifting her every day. Pecan was in my campsite November 10, and I got her photo December 6. I also got Winnie's photo the same day, but I don't remember exactly when she moved in. It was in the first week of November though because I had her by November 7. I don't like this. I want to collect lots of photos, but I want it to be more of a challenge. It's way too easy right now. I guess I'm getting lucky with the photos, but it's weird.

yesterday I updated Goose Isle's dream address! Now it looks all pretty in the snow. ❤
EpJGPEAUUAA6iFz.jpg

EpJGWDtVQAIr5DC.jpg

today it’s Bianca‘s birthday! It’s also mine, but not in game. I thought I would be a little sad that I don’t get to celebrate my birthday in the game, but actually I'm glad it's different. In pocket camp the game thinks it is my birthday, and it's so weird. I'm avoiding talking to all the animals because I don't like it.
EpJGWEHVgAI33ZL.jpg

Some past birthday photos
EYz94HRUcAAa4_q.jpg

EYz_URCU0AElqKx.jpg

EY0AdWsVAAEhrEA.jpg

EbI1aUkU8AIn34d.jpg

EcvyHJNVAAAnlvN.jpg

Eh92KlRUwAIP369.jpg

EiX3WT9VoAAIvSS.jpg

EjXO1okU4AA0Vg4.jpg

Because I didn't start this journal until my island was mostly finished, I may start posting older pictures and stuff. I take way too many screenshots and I would love to post them somewhere.

I've been moving the move out thought bubble around for about a week. Initially I wanted it to land on Willow or Lionel, but Fauna really annoyed me the other day when Ophelia was trying to find her for the nook miles task of talking to all the villagers. I restarted the game 3 or 4 times trying to get her to spawn in her house or somewhere I could find her. She asked to move today and I decided to her go. I’ve had her on my island since the beginning because she is in the starter normal house. I like having two deer: Deirdre and Fauna, but it’s time for a change. I love so many normal villagers and I don’t want to let Ellie leave so Fauna has to go. I need to find either a cranky villager because I'm currently missing one, or I can take a cute villager of any personality if the search goes for too long or I find someone I really want.

EpO1TLMU0AIDci6.jpg

EpO1TLRVEAAceQw.jpg

EpO12qtVEAEMuxo.jpg

EpO12qxUwAEvY5J.jpg

A nice picture of Fauna before she leaves tomorrow
EpO1TLXUwAInAqi.jpg

And this admission from Lionel
EpO1mUPUcAIgVuu.jpg

Also a few days ago, Ophelia and Ellie met up in the museum and had a fun time looking at all the artwork.
EpJF4kYUwAEWKro.jpg

EpJF4kkVoAIQfi6.jpg

Attachments

• EpO12qxU8AIM_9d.jpg
    EpO12qxU8AIM_9d.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 151
  • EpO1TMJUwAEa1mr.jpg
    EpO1TMJUwAEa1mr.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 148
Villager hunting time!
  1. Cranston
  2. Louie
  3. Ali
  4. Hamphrey
  5. Claudia
  6. Biff
  7. Zell
  8. Tybalt
  9. Boris
  10. Graham- money rock island!
  11. Lucy
  12. Bones
I invited Bones, so now I'll have 2 lazy villagers. I may swap his house with Ellie's so he and Papi can be neighbors.
EpYFNAVUwAAKw68.jpg

Last night DevilFalls had a heavy meteor shower.
EpYFM_jUwAEpNOw.jpg

I also love how these trees all have lights
EpYFM_8UUAEL1qt.jpg

Olivia just found out that Ophelia's house has a basement. She was not happy about it
EpYFM__VEAECp4b.jpg

Last edited:
I've started trying to collect villager photos for Ophelia too. She got her first photo from Tank a couple days ago
EpsvH-xVoAAVnhh.jpg

Sitting by the museum with Ellie
EpsvH_HVQAAhfz2.jpg

I got this tambourine from a balloon while hunting for diys. I've never had one before and it's really fun.
EpsvH-7UYAA03IQ.jpg

EpStGNmUcAMYjZe.jpg

Happy Toy Day!
EqBTDFCU8AAhAL-.jpg

EqBTDE5UUAAO01f.jpg

EqBTSqsUUAElwmY.jpg

EqBTgieUUAA9i38.jpg

EqBTSquUwAIbnpK.jpg

EqBTgiXUUAEaVxw.jpg

EqBT_jDUYAEdVuP.jpg

EqBT_jKU0AA5A1g.jpg

EqBUFpaVoAAO_0_.jpg

I delivered all the gifts for Jingle. Tank, Willow, and Ellie gave me a gift in return. I haven't opened them yet because I want to collect gifts from all my other villagers first. I really enjoyed the event and I'll probably play it again for Ophelia this evening.

Toys Day group photo!
EqBSS8hVQAIbpf-.jpg

Back