• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling 5 TBT for 40 random gifts [DIYS, Photos, NMT and more!]

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Spring Sakura
う
My Melody Easter Egg
う
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (317) +
Hello dear friends ☆

I'm back again with some gifts to offer. This time I'm offering to let you come to my island and collect 40 pre-prepared gifts that will be stuffed full of valuables like NMTs, DIYs, Photos, Materials and other stuff I have! The cost is 5 TBT. :) You can come back up to four times, and that limit is just to make sure I dont run out of stuff too quickly.

If you would like one please just reply to this post but please do not pay until after the trade, as I may go offline!

Last edited:
Good afternoon my dear friends!

I'm back again with some gifts to offer yall. This time I'm offering to let you come to my island and collect 40 pre-prepared gifts that will be stuffed full of valuables like NMTs, DIYs, Photos, Materials and other stuff I have! The cost is 5 TBT and this charge is here because these will be rare-resource heavy bundles and I will 100% make a loss lmaoo :) You can come back up to four times, and that limit is just to make sure I dont run out of stuff too quickly.

If you would like one please just reply to this post - please do not pay until after the trade, as I may go offline!
Hi! I’d like to get the gifts please. LMK when you’re available.

Back