• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Strangest film you've ever seen

Fearthecuteness

Oh hai mark
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Mailbox
Ancient Lantern
Like the title says, what is the strangest film you've ever seen?

For me it would have to be this Belgian film called Calvaire. It was one of those films where so much bizzar stuff was happening that you wandered what went through people's minds while making this film.
If anyone has seen this film let me know because I would love to hear what other people thought of it.

So what is the strangest film you've ever seen?

i just read the summary on wikipedia and now i want to watch it :D

i'll say martyrs.
martyrs all the way.

i've also watched a japanese horror movie from the 70s/80s that's basically just one long lsd trip. i'll try to look up the name. don't do drugs, kids. it leads to movies like these.

Enthiran

Mind blown. I dunno why that clip has a Russian voicedub.

Last edited:
i just read the summary on wikipedia and now i want to watch it :D

i'll say martyrs.
martyrs all the way.

i've also watched a japanese horror movie from the 70s/80s that's basically just one long lsd trip. i'll try to look up the name. don't do drugs, kids. it leads to movies like these.

I didn't find martyrs that weird. I found it more intriguing then anything.

Dogville by Lars Von Trier, I definitely wasn't expecting a backdrop like that lol I still enjoyed the movie though. :)

Rubber...
"When Robert, a tire, discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/
I watched this with my boyfriend and some friends, my boyfriend and one of his friends had already watched it but they still don't understand it... Neither do I...

Human Centipede.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.

Last edited:
Anything by David Lynch or Luis Bu?uel.

But in particular, the one strangest film I have ever seen in my entire life is Luis Bu?uel's silent short film Un Chien Andalou. Once I saw this film, I asked myself, "This was made in 1929?" Just look at the very opening of the film and you'll see why.

Last edited:
Rubber...
"When Robert, a tire, discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/
I watched this with my boyfriend and some friends, my boyfriend and one of his friends had already watched it but they still don't understand it... Neither do I...

OH MY GOD THAT.

That trailer was hysterical.

Back