• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Wild World Giveaway

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
I have decided that I want to restart my Wild World town but just restarting would be such a waste because of how many bells I've got and all my furniture, patterns, and fruit. I know I could just restart and forget about it, but I thought I'd be nice and let you take my stuff. So...here's the deal....

1) Anyone willing to come to my town can pick and choose what furniture of mine they want to keep (or sell, I don't care) and they get a share of my bells.
2) If only one person decides they want to come to my town, you can take everything and receive all my bells.
3) If multiple people wish to take my stuff, I will divide the bells accordingly and you will have a limit to how many items you can take

I'll do this for one week only (so next Monday I'll restart), so be sure to let me know if you'd like to come and we will trade friend codes and decide a time for me to open my gate.

Back