• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wild World Checklist/Guides?

StaticWater

Bells
Hi, I don’t have a lot of experience with forums, so hopefully this is the correct place to post this.

I only play ACWW, due to having no interest in buying new Nintendo consoles as I mainly play shooters and other things not available to me with Nintendo, Wild World is the only game i play on my DSI.

I’m very interested in collecting things, I have a notebook checklist I use for Wild World collectibles. However this isn’t always convenient to carry a notebook when I’m traveling and such, but I can’t seem to find an app guide. I know it’s an old game and probably not popular in the community, but I don’t want to buy a whole new console to play NL or NH. Is there any online Checklists I can possibly use? An app that maybe im missing??

Back