• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why do you TT?

I don't TT in my main town simply because I don't need to. I TT on my second town because it's for villager cycling so I TT to cycle the villagers out. If I get bored on my main town or run out of things to do, I just start cycling instead of needing to TT on my main town :3

I've two towns. The main one I started on the release date I play but time-travel one day at a time forwards to play each day, as there isn't enough to do. The other one I recently started I play by real-time :)

I'm too scared of losing villagers if I do it for more than a day or anything. Mostly I just do it if it's like 4am and I'm bored and want it to be like, 9am the next day. Then I just switch it back after I wake up later.

Back