• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why do villagers mess up their houses?

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
Prince recently moved in. Had good stuff including a gold stereo. Now his home is a mess. Where is their good stuff?

Marshal got rid of his sloppy chair and I didn't even get a chance for it.

Marshal got rid of his sloppy chair and I didn't even get a chance for it.

Me too??

Even though he asked me for something to replace his sloppy chair, I kept ignoring his request just so it would stay there, but nope, he found a way to replace it himself even though I totally took all the space in the re-tail and put high prices, that way, they won't sell nor buy anything. But that didn't stop him from getting rid of his sloppy chair, and now I have no idea where it could be :|

Last edited:
Back