Who do you think is the Coolest people at TBT?

Pie_Or_Die

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Posts
1,748
Bells
1,427
Points
0
i would say

Storm

Bul

Tech

Sysemeltdown

Blast-greatest explosion ever


:p

JJRAMONE


im just joining the site so i havent met everyone and havent got a chance to know everyone

as i meet new people i will post more


and now it is time to give your oppinion

i really dont wanna see any posts like this



SoAndSo: I Am the coolest person in TBT




that would kinda ruin the point eh
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
cmon Bul i already putcha in my list

and i eaven said not to post like that


:p i know ur messin round though
Yeah, I am.

But seriously, it's PIKMIN042.
 
i said dont say Me seriously

its not funny any more

if your going to post a list of names or something besides the word Me

please dont post

dont mean to be mean but still
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
i would say

Storm

Bul

Tech

Sysemeltdown



im just joining the site so i havent met everyone and havent got a chance to know everyone

as i meet new people i will post more


and now it is time to give your oppinion

i really dont wanna see any posts like this



SoAndSo: I Am the coolest person in TBT




that would kinda ruin the point eh
<_<
 
I have a different list...

All the ADMIN and MODs and SAGES


I don't come on as much as I used to, so my head is full of other things... Like spriting for instance.
 
UltraByte said:
I have a different list...

All the ADMIN and MODs and SAGES


I don't come on as much as I used to, so my head is full of other things... Like spriting for instance.
Your still on alot
 
BASTOISE99 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
i would say

Storm

Bul

Tech

Sysemeltdown



im just joining the site so i havent met everyone and havent got a chance to know everyone

as i meet new people i will post more


and now it is time to give your oppinion

i really dont wanna see any posts like this



SoAndSo: I Am the coolest person in TBT




that would kinda ruin the point eh
<_<
BASTOISE, don't feel bad. I think you're uber-cool. :yes:
 
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
i would say

Storm

Bul

Tech

Sysemeltdown



im just joining the site so i havent met everyone and havent got a chance to know everyone

as i meet new people i will post more


and now it is time to give your oppinion

i really dont wanna see any posts like this



SoAndSo: I Am the coolest person in TBT




that would kinda ruin the point eh
<_<
BASTOISE, don't feel bad. I think you're uber-cool. :yes:
*feels better*
*looks at list*
*is depressed*
 
BASTOISE99 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
i would say

Storm

Bul

Tech

Sysemeltdown



im just joining the site so i havent met everyone and havent got a chance to know everyone

as i meet new people i will post more


and now it is time to give your oppinion

i really dont wanna see any posts like this



SoAndSo: I Am the coolest person in TBT




that would kinda ruin the point eh
<_<
BASTOISE, don't feel bad. I think you're uber-cool. :yes:
*feels better*
*looks at list*
*is depressed*
*edits list*

:lol:
 
Back
Top