• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When did you start inviting your own islanders to Happy Home Paradise?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Peach 🍑
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I hadn't played it a bit since yesterday, but I recently unlicked another new feature, and starting to wonder if its anout time I bring my own dudes in to make vacatoon homes for

I think some people did as soon as it was unlocked that you could invite your own villagers? I might soon. I mean Im honestly just playing until I can decorate my villager's houses. Esspecially Cat and Sherb.

So im curious. When did you invite your own? Is it better to do it sooner then later?

I invited my own villagers starting from my 21st vacation home. It was supposed to be like a countdown to 30 completed homes, but one villager ended up getting the short end of the stick.~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think, whether you invite your own villagers or not, it flows into the same progression of events, so inviting them sooner or later is personal preference. Maybe inviting earlier can make building vacation homes more fun though. This is what I think, generally speaking.~

I did it as soon as I could, I couldn't wait. It's already one of my favorite parts of ACNH (the holiday homes) so getting to do them for Villagers that I'd had since the start was so rewarding. AND it felt like I could let certain ones leave since I could visit them on vacation, they weren't just going to the void.

Back