• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What sort of Villager species did you wish was in Animal Crossing?

I would absolutely love if in future animal crossing games there were dinosaur species. I know that it's a little strange because of the museum, but animal crossing seems to like to play on this. I found it kind of funny that the villager Katt (the Uchi Cat) in my town asked me what pet I thought would be best for her and one of the options was Cat. It also seems as though villagers are more seen as humans/people than animals in the series like how in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pelly refers to the residents of your town as "people".

I'd also love to see giraffes (apart from Gracie) as neighbours and possibly whales, though, I'm not sure how that would work out xD.

I'd like Fennec Foxes.
I've created one in my sketchbook... I'd put it on here but the picture is too big.
It's like a cat, except it's ears are farther apart and at the edge(not the tips, the outside edge of the ears where it touches the head) of its ears there's a little fluff.

i think bats would be so cute i would die

also i would like to have rats (i hate mice but i love rats, haha) and otters! i think otters would be really really cute (imagine a pastel otter with a mermaid themed house ;u; )

Last edited:
we need sea pandas

d562ec0c8220a517f82af17cad4fdd4f.jpg

I'd want dragons, phoenixes, camels (at the same time, I like how Saharah is unique); I'm sure there are more animals than these that I'd want in the game, but that's all I can think of right now. :p

We have chickens but no chicks...I think that'd be cute, like how there are bears and little bears/cubs. Also turtles and foxes!

Back