What are your strategies for rushing levels in AC:PC?

I have a few but I was wondering if there are any ~secret~ ones that other people have. Let me know! :3

Hmm...I figured out just recently to have the animals whose essence I want in my camp, give them snacks until I run out. If I do run out and they haven?t levelled up yet, I would kick them out of my campsite lol then go to the beach and use the calling card, then the request card until I run out of those. For animals with low heart level, I use the gold snack on them. That seems to boost things up pretty fast. That?s all I have.

There's no real secret. Put campers you want to level quickly in your cabin and talk to them, and stock up on treats to unload on a villager you want/need to level. Eventually you'll level up. You can rush early levels, but eventually you will get to a point where to level up you'll need 20-25 heart points and things will slow down.

I just put the villagers who are almost at a new level in my cabin, always build amenities I need (that I have resources for for all levels) and just use everything I got - using every treat to level a villager up (i.e. never waste a treat on someone who won't level up from it unless I use like 6 gold treats on a new villager) and use every calling card and request card to get the other villagers closer to leveling up. I think most importantly I always used leaf tickets to complete villager treasure maps so that I get all of the treats. The maps give out a lot of treats through that and now that the game buffed gold treats you'll get a lot of levels out of doing that. Just make sure you don't waste treats on a villager who is locked in at level 15.

There's no real secret. Put campers you want to level quickly in your cabin and talk to them, and stock up on treats to unload on a villager you want/need to level. Eventually you'll level up. You can rush early levels, but eventually you will get to a point where to level up you'll need 20-25 heart points and things will slow down.

Yeah, I’m trying to build all of the special request furniture so I’m just cycling through them in my campsite and cabin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just put the villagers who are almost at a new level in my cabin, always build amenities I need (that I have resources for for all levels) and just use everything I got - using every treat to level a villager up (i.e. never waste a treat on someone who won't level up from it unless I use like 6 gold treats on a new villager) and use every calling card and request card to get the other villagers closer to leveling up. I think most importantly I always used leaf tickets to complete villager treasure maps so that I get all of the treats. The maps give out a lot of treats through that and now that the game buffed gold treats you'll get a lot of levels out of doing that. Just make sure you don't waste treats on a villager who is locked in at level 15.

Very informative! I went from level 93 to level 94 by just putting all of my villagers that are only a few points from leveling up into my campsite/cabin and changing their outfits and feeding them snacks. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I like to give higher quality items to villagers when I can pick what item to give to them (like a perfect fruit or a beetle that is worth 100 or more bells) because it seems like the higher quality items give a more likely chance that the villager will give you a snack as a reward.

Back