• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tour visit lovely hybrid-covered sylva! (dream) looking for feedback

jokk

Bells
Switch
0608-8649-7288
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (129) +
hello! my dream address is DA-1252-6650-3196
come visit the five-star island of sylva! i'm looking for any feedback you have, positive or negative. i'd especially like to know what you think i should do with the area on the top level to the right of the stargazing area, as well as with my right side room. let me know what you think!

Hey! I’m visiting your island, and it’s so cute. I love all the flowers, and how they are all over. It’s so nice having specific color flowers for specific villagers. I also love all the signs pointing to everything, it makes the island feel connected. My favorite spot is the next to the museum with that paper tiger on top of the waterfall. Speaking of the museum, the one critique I have is that the walkway to th museum isn’t centered. You could make the walkway three paces wide instead of two to make it appear centered. I love the little deisgns on the walkway, though.

Your house is so dark and cozy, I love it.
I like the idea for the right side room to be an art gallery. You could add sculptures and plants in there too, and maybe seating areas for when you just want to stare at the paintings. As for the space next to the stargazing spot, I’m not sure. You could maybe at all the space items there once you get them, or make a little stargazing spot for Celeste.

Overall, your island is so cute and colorful and sparkly!

Hey! I’m visiting your island, and it’s so cute. I love all the flowers, and how they are all over. It’s so nice having specific color flowers for specific villagers. I also love all the signs pointing to everything, it makes the island feel connected. My favorite spot is the next to the museum with that paper tiger on top of the waterfall. Speaking of the museum, the one critique I have is that the walkway to th museum isn’t centered. You could make the walkway three paces wide instead of two to make it appear centered. I love the little deisgns on the walkway, though.

Your house is so dark and cozy, I love it.
I like the idea for the right side room to be an art gallery. You could add sculptures and plants in there too, and maybe seating areas for when you just want to stare at the paintings. As for the space next to the stargazing spot, I’m not sure. You could maybe at all the space items there once you get them, or make a little stargazing spot for Celeste.

Overall, your island is so cute and colorful and sparkly!

thank you! i hadn't thought to add plants and seats to the gallery room, that's a good idea!

Hi! I visited a little while ago. Your island is lovely, I love all the colorful hybrids everywhere, and the areas with waterfalls. The stargazing area is magical! Maybe next to it you could set up a camping/rest area with the new Toy Day tents? And I second bumblybees idea of adding some seating and plants to your gallery room. 😊

Hi! I visited a little while ago. Your island is lovely, I love all the colorful hybrids everywhere, and the areas with waterfalls. The stargazing area is magical! Maybe next to it you could set up a camping/rest area with the new Toy Day tents? And I second bumblybees idea of adding some seating and plants to your gallery room. 😊
thanks for coming! i think i'm actually gonna make that blank area a winter wonderland / icy themed area for christmas :)

Hi! I am dreaming of your island now. You're island is sooo cute. Omg! I love the hybrid flowers all over your island. I specifically love your signs that point to specifics places and houses. The waterfall areas are lovely, love your somewhat hidden waterfall area. I didn't want to leave the area lol. Jealous of your star gazing area because you have all the colors of the floor lights. Good job. I have a frozen section on my island of you want to see DA-2283-4738-3378. I definitely got inspired by your island by just keeping my hybrids to decorate my island 😉

Back