• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Villager pictures to complete collection. Paying up to 1 mill IGB or trading Rares.

I have a couple extra Medli and Bianca. Come Sunday (Easter/April Fool's Day) I'll have extra W. Link, Ganon, Hans, Epona, and according to your list you already have Ankha, Goose, Drago, and Phoebe. I'll trade for any of these items if you've got them.

I have Harriet's Picture! What igloo items have you got? I think I have some more pictures as well like Butch, Carmen, Tammi~

yo i’ve got alfonso’s pic, would asking for a rolling cart, whirlpool bath and cardboard table be too much?

Hey guys this thread is from 2016, about a year and a half ago.

Lol someone else made the mistake of answering yesterday before I did, I didn't check the date. All downhill from there

Back