• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Birthdays!

treetops

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
You'll probably have separate birthdays? I mean birthdays don't last all day so yeah. x) I'm not sure if that villager would celebrate with you, since the villagers closest to you will celebrate with you. I dunno. o:

Anyway, no, it never happened to me, but I had a villager, Willow, with a birthday on the same day as a holiday, Thanksgiving. Instead of wearing a chef outfit, she just celebrated her birthday with Fang (hehe). So they're prolly separate occasions.

felicity was one of my dreamies in my original town and she has the same birthday as me! c:
unfortunately they are two separate events, though. even though we were best friends she didn't come to my party as she was having her own in her house.​

I share my birthday (December 2nd) with Annalise the snooty horse.
But out of the 29 villagers that I have in my three towns, the villager whose birthday is closest to mine is Becky my snooty purple chicken. Her birthday is December 9th, just a week after mine.

I share a birthday with Nibbles, but the closest birthday to mine in my town is Tangy's over a month earlier. :( It would be interesting if you could get shared birthday parties though.

I share a birthday with Harry, who lived in my town from the very beginning! Indeed it's two separate events. He did not visit me, although I think he is one of my best friends. When i visited him, he did not mention my birthday at all, just wanted his present. It's like he didn't even know, just like all the other animals would celebrate and don't pay attention for any other events in your town at the same day.

I did it, you get 2 different ones, someone will host your celebration, then when you go to the animal's it'll be their celebration. Just like a mix of when you have one and none of your villagers do and vice versa.

Back