• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying [UPDATED] Bamboo, Clovers, Bushes, Flowers, & Saplings.

What do you have to offer, BlissfulFox?

What do you have to offer, BlissfulFox?

I have TBT, IGN, I can see if you need anything from your wishlist. I also have all of the Sanrio cards I can let you order from! :) Just name your price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 30 pink lilies for 2 tbt each if you still need them.

Ugh that is so tempting to get them all but my total would end up 60tbt and I'd like to save some tbt for other people. Maybe we can pm and talk about it? ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I no longer have the blue hydrangeas but I have the regular saplings remaining. Your total would be 5 TBT. Let me know when is a good time to trade today. I will be away this weekend. ^^;

Later today would be ideal. :3 I live in central time zone and right now it's 2:16pm and around 5 will be good for me. :) If not for you I can wait until after the weekend. :3

Name a price IBG for all the clovers and I'll agree or disagree? There's atleast 28 clovers.

Last edited:
Later today would be ideal. :3 I live in central time zone and right now it's 2:16pm and around 5 will be good for me. :) If not for you I can wait until after the weekend. :3

Yeah that'll work! I'm in PST so just let me know when you're ready. I added your FC in the meantime. :)

For 28 clovers how about 450,000 IGB??? Considering they're rare. If you have more I'd gladly pay more. Since those are the second main things I want in my town. :)

Hm... do you have anything else? Do you have any amiibo cards? 450k are two island trips, easy.

I can bumpb the price up to 650,000k Considering you're right about that. And I have Tasha, Ursala, Murphy, Claude, and Gonzo. But I was told I'm getting more this Christmas. So if you wanna wait for more RV stuff, I can give you the 650,000k first and then let you know what I got after Christmas? <3

I also have all of the Sanrio cards. <3

Last edited:
Hey guys I just wanted to let y'all know I might not be able to trade until either tonight at around 8pm central time. But if I have given you an offer or accepted your amount that you want, I will continue to buy them from you. So please be patient. So please don't sell what you offered me. I ask this since I really want to buy the stuff I've been offered and agreed to pay~

For new people, I'm not looking for saplings right now. All I'm looking for right now are hybrids, bushes, and clovers. So far I'm in the middle of offering some bells for 30 clovers, but I am still looking for more!

My town is looking perfect so thanks to everyone who has helped so far!!

Hey guys due to other people on gamefaqs who were also helping me on this, I am no longer looking for clovers, saplings, and bushes.~

But I am still accepting the offers from Sirena and irhaskell8!

So thank you to everyone who helped me out so far! My town is starting to look perfect and I couldn't be happier! <3 Thank goodness I didn't reset my town for something so fast to change. ^.^

<3<3<3<3

All that's left that I need:
Pink/White/Red Roses
Pink Lilies
White/Purple/Blue Violets
White Pansies

Last edited:
Back