• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Turnips buying for 567!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nageki

ghost
Bells
Enchanted Bloom
Opalescent Crystal
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (152) +
hi everyone i just screamed when i saw my turnip price SO i will be letting people in slowly (about 2 or 3 at a time...not done this before).

there is no entry fee BUT if you are intending on TTing and making multiple trips with a full hand of 40 turnips, i would greatly appreciate it if you dropped a few each time for me to sell myself since i'm trying to complete the stalk market achievement. that is all i would ask for as a tip☺ thank you!

please reply to this thread if you'd like to visit + let me know approximately how many trips you intend on making and i will PM you the dodo code as soon as i can!

(edited bc i messed up the thread title LMAO)

Attachments

• FFZ-AhWVgAAWFSS.jpg
    FFZ-AhWVgAAWFSS.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 12
You are a life saver! Could I visit? I will take 1-2 trips, don’t have much turnips, just started a brand new game!

hi everyone i just screamed when i saw my turnip price SO i will be letting people in slowly (about 2 or 3 at a time...not done this before).

there is no entry fee BUT if you are intending on TTing and making multiple trips with a full hand of 40 turnips, i would greatly appreciate it if you dropped a few each time for me to sell myself since i'm trying to complete the stalk market achievement. that is all i would ask for as a tip☺ thank you!

please reply to this thread if you'd like to visit + let me know approximately how many trips you intend on making and i will PM you the dodo code as soon as i can!

(edited bc i messed up the thread title LMAO)
O. M. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you still open? I have 1 inventory full, but I'm happy to drop a few. ^_^

O. M. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you still open? I have 1 inventory full, but I'm happy to drop a few. ^_^
yes! i will need a few minutes to get my gate open again but you're welcome to come by, i will DM you :D also no need to drop any for me anymore, i unlocked my achievement, but thankyou though!

Heyy, I want to come over too. I'll take two trips. I'd take more but I only had enough to take two. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back