• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Town name ideas?

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I got another copy of Animal Crossing today but I have no idea what to name my new town. I don't have any specific themes in mind right now. I want a name that regardless of the theme I choose for my town the name will still sound all right and it won't sound mismatched. My first town is named Mineola because that was the name of my very first Animal Crossing town name, but I want something new with this one. I just don't know what yet...

So if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Well it's time to brainstorm--where do you come from? (you don't have to answer that) You can make an anagram of that or switch some letters around. What things do you like that have only three letters in its name? (end it in town? Eh. It's an idea.)

Or just throw random letters together and see if they sound cool.

Another idea, and this is what I had used for my first town, is to look at the destination signs when driving/riding in a car and see what sounds cool. XD

I hope this helps even a tiny bit ="D

Back