• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Town (CLOSED at this time)

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
Hundreds of items all over this town! Organized, even! (see below)

Town Name: Just4Now
FC: I'll send you a PM

Rules: (yes, there are always rules...:) )

* We will open and close this town at our discretion as our time and energy allow. Probably only take about three requests the first time we open...more as we get familiar with how this goes.

* When you see "OPEN" please post your FC, mayor and town name and your desire to visit. Be ready to visit at or very near the time you post your desire to come. One visitor at a time.

* We suggest you come with empty pockets and letters...you may fill both, but no trips to locker, please. Use your time wisely; there will be a 20 minute time limit, approximately.

* Run all you want!

* Please refrain from "grabbing" all of one item, such as ores, perfect fruit, etc. Use discretion and respect for the needs of others.

* We will end the session; return to the player near the train station, please. Watch for our notice that your time to leave is near.

* Before you post your desire to visit, we suggest you check out the following list of where specific types of items are located, generally. Please don't ask the player where stuff is! She doesn't know!

* Have fun!

Bamboo-near fruit
Beehives-town plaza
Bottoms-west side of town hall
Candy-train station
Floors and walls-above plaza
Fossils-assessed-above the river-central (a few are unassessed-you can take them)
Fruit-above river-east (most fruit is in baskets of three)
Furniture-above river-obvious
Glasses AND umbrellas-south of Flatula's house
Gyroids-below the river between the two west bridges
Hats-west of the river pond
Magic lamps-near Prince's house
Medicine-below the magic lamps
Mushrooms-two stumps near Re-Tail
Notepaper/wrapping paper-south of Flatula's house
Ores-town plaza
Pants AND skirts AND socks-west side of town hall
Pitfall seeds-next to Re-Tail
Rotten fruit AND trash-front of town hall
Shoes-south of Flatula's house
Streetpass items +: balloons, beans, bubble wands, ice cream, toy hammers, pinwheels, Roman candles, sparklers, timers, tweeters- east of the dock ramp
Tools-below Re-Tail
Tops AND dresses-southeast corner

Courtesy of Nenya and Hoodathotit

Last edited:
I would love to see what you are giving away when you open.
FC: in the sidebar
Mayor: Kirito
Availability: 8pm MST
Thank you.

Hello! I've read your rules and would love to drop by when you'd have the time.
Time zone EDT (13:35 at the time of this post)! Will be free for the next 12 hours :)
FC; 5430-0316-6248,
Name; Bruh
Town; UwU

this is very generous of you ♡ the resources would be a huge help so i'm happy to visit whenever works !! (preferably 10am - 11pm gmt if that's ok !)
fc: 1564 - 7617 - 9285
town name: fae
mayor: stella
thanks for this oppurtunity :)

I'm sorry we haven't opened this town yet, but watch for it, please... We aren't making any appointments. I have revised the wording to hopefully reflect this. ;)

Hello, I would love to visit if this town is open :)
FC: 3780-9032-8811
Town: Mine
Mayor: Ric3Cak3
Thanks so much!

Hello, I would love to visit if this town is open :)
FC: 3780-9032-8811
Town: Mine
Mayor: Ric3Cak3
Thanks so much!

Hi, give me a few minutes to PM my friend code to you, enter yours and open my gate. Been awhile since I've done this, so please bear with me and watch for the open gate.

Hello! I’d love to come.

FC: SW601852331724
Mayor: Chrisee
Town: Insulam

Hi, give me a few minutes to PM my friend code to you, enter yours and open my gate. Then watch for the open gate.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I’d love to come.

FC: SW601852331724
Mayor: Chrisee
Town: Insulam

Oops, is that a friend code for your DS? My DS says it is not valid. :unsure: I think that is your Switch code, maybe?

Last edited:
bumping open...any visitors out there?

Aww, no takers today. 😕 Maybe next time...

Last edited:
bumping OPEN!

No middle of the nighters? MST here...:sleep: closing...

Last edited:
Back