• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The new IJsbeer.

IJsbeer

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I'm IJsbeer, it's a Dutch word for Polar Bear. Yes, it is, I'm Dutch, and Polar Bears are my favorite kind of animals
I'm 20 years old, and I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan. Not only the Animal Crossing series is one of my favorites, but the Kirby series too. While I played Animal Crossing Wild World, City Folk and the newest New Leaf, I wanted to meet people from around the world, and then I found this forum. I hope to make new Animal Crossing contacts here.

I hope you all can understand what I'm say, my English isn't that bad, but it's neither perfect.:p

If you've questions for me, feel free to ask.:)

- IJsbeer

Hello, and welcome to TBT! Bears are my favorite animals too, brown bears and grizzly bears are my favorite kind. :)

It's very nice to see more AC fans in their 20s on the forum. If you want to add friends close to your age, you are welcome to add my Friend Code.

Your English is quite good, I am always very impressed by people who know multiple languages. I am born and raised in the United States, and here, we are not taught more than one language unless done so by our family, or unless you take special classes to learn. Not much emphasis is placed on learning more than just English, which I think is sad.

Hello, and welcome to TBT! Bears are my favorite animals too, brown bears and grizzly bears are my favorite kind. :)

It's very nice to see more AC fans in their 20s on the forum. If you want to add friends close to your age, you are welcome to add my Friend Code.

Your English is quite good, I am always very impressed by people who know multiple languages. I am born and raised in the United States, and here, we are not taught more than one language unless done so by our family, or unless you take special classes to learn. Not much emphasis is placed on learning more than just English, which I think is sad.

Thank you. I appreciate it for saying my English is quite good. I would like to add you to my friendlist, so thank you for that too.
Well basically, when I was in Highschool, I also learned to speak German, but when I passed my exams and studied again on a vocational school, my German seemingly went down, because I hadn't german class in there. But at least I could learn English in school, and that went great.

I think I'm going a little offtopic there, so I have to say I'm forward to play Animal Crossing with someone from the United States, although we live in a different time zone. ;)

Back