The mystery of Gabi's plot

Kimurni

Bells
So for the past few days in my second town I've been seeing a plot on the title screen whenever I come on. Then, when I go try to track it down, (I don't plot reset or anything), I can't find it. Well after two days of her apparently changing her mind, she's finally settled to put her plot next to Sprinkle's house. (Which, funnily enough, was the spot she was in on the title screen two out of three times.)

Has anyone seen something like this before? There's plenty of space in town, I've only blocked off maybe half of it, and I had eight villagers before. (This town's pretty new.)

The stuff you see in the title screen is just random scenes from the game's memory.They aren't a real indicator of where or even if a villager is going to plot in your town for that day but on rare occasions villagers do plot in the spot you see them occupy in the title screen.

The stuff you see in the title screen is just random scenes from the game's memory.They aren't a real indicator of where or even if a villager is going to plot in your town for that day but on rare occasions villagers do plot in the spot you see them occupy in the title screen.

Wow, I never knew that. I thought you could see where villagers put their houses that way.

True story, back when I was plot resetting, animals would appear to be in one spot, then when I load, in a completly different spot. I think one time there was an animal (plot) on the title screen but when I loaded they weren't in town.

Yeah. I made a bad mistake once. I knew a new villager was plotting that day and I was plot resetting. Then one of the times, it happened to show the plot on the title screen and it was perfect. So I said, okay well I can stop plot resetting cuz it's finally worked itself out. But when I loaded the game and went to check.. it wasn't where I thought it would be. I was pretty upset cuz the villager went to a bad spot. So I learned this the hard way. Never ever trust the title screen. :(

I knew the title screen wouldn't always show you where they'd go, but I had no idea that it didn't even mean someone was actually moving in!
Thanks for the info!

Back