• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues, Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I’ll be locking this thread for the night. I’ll probably reopen it soon after I rework my shop with some rules or something.

4 million is 8tbt? I would love to buy more but I have no abd machine yet. I'd like to buy 4 milliom igb for 8tbt if possible! I'm around for the next two hours

4 million is 8tbt? I would love to buy more but I have no abd machine yet. I'd like to buy 4 milliom igb for 8tbt if possible! I'm around for the next two hours
That’s fine. Just spend me a dodo code and I’ll be over.

hi i would like to buy 100 nmt for 8tbt please and thank you!

Back