• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tarantula fun :)

i TTed to catch all bugs and fish. and i just recently caught the scorpion and an extra tarantula for my classroom. :)

cornymikey said:
i TTed to catch all bugs and fish. and i just recently caught the scorpion and an extra tarantula for my classroom. :)
I dont want a pet tarantula in my classroom >.< .

I caught a tarantula!! Not on animal crossing, though. In my house. Such is the fun of living in the desert. Still too cold out for scorpions yet... about a month before those guys start crawling around.

crakgenius said:
I caught a tarantula!! Not on animal crossing, though. In my house. Such is the fun of living in the desert. Still too cold out for scorpions yet... about a month before those guys start crawling around.
Where do you live!?

I saw this last time. And at night, I saw...

A TARANTULA!!

Then I grabbed my net, got bitten, got send back home by Mr.Tarantula.

Akito989 said:
I saw this last time. And at night, I saw...

A TARANTULA!!

Then I grabbed my net, got bitten, got send back home by Mr.Tarantula.
lol.

After you wake up does the Tarantula disappear?

thekillingdog said:
crakgenius said:
Where do you live!?
Arizona... in the Sonoran Desert.

crakgenius said:
thekillingdog said:
crakgenius said:
Where do you live!?
Arizona... in the Sonoran Desert.
cool! I bet it must be hot there. B)

I'm not too sure but when I got attacked, I just saw a little black thing scramble across the screen (I didnt take any notice of it) then it just ran at me and attacked me!!

Back