bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
363.jpg
310.jpg
311.jpg
290.jpg
289.jpg
286.jpg
242.jpg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like him to be happy (expression in the middle of the reference image) and holding a Celeste Chick Plush with Easter Egg collectibles surrounding him in the background (pictured above). I understand that's a lot of extra detail, so just let me know how much extra TBT it’ll cost.

Payment: 75 TBT + however much the collectible art will cost

Style: Simple chibi icon

References:
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
363.jpg
310.jpg
311.jpg
290.jpg
289.jpg
286.jpg
242.jpg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I would like him to be happy (expression in the middle of the reference image) and holding a Celeste Chick Plush with Easter Egg collectibles surrounding him in the background (pictured above). I understand that's a lot of extra detail, so just let me know how much extra TBT it’ll cost.

Payment: 75 TBT + however much the collectible art will cost
With all of the Easter eggs, would 175 tbt work for you?

would love to maybe do an art trade? my art is trash compared to yours, but i thought i could ask...
My profile photo is by me, let me know if you want more examples. I want to do an acnh avatar as a drawing since that’s my strong suit.

style: Chibi
References: see image below
1611169383908.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): You can give her the same pose as the photo, and a simple red to dark red gradient background is fine, also can you make her eyes a bit more red?
Payment: art trade!

would love to maybe do an art trade? my art is trash compared to yours, but i thought i could ask...
My profile photo is by me, let me know if you want more examples. I want to do an acnh avatar as a drawing since that’s my strong suit.

style: Chibi
References: see image below
View attachment 352452
Details (pose/background/props/etc): You can give her the same pose as the photo, and a simple red to dark red gradient background is fine, also can you make her eyes a bit more red?
Payment: art trade!
Hi! Sorry, but I'm just not interested in your art. Thanks for your interest though. <3

Hey there! Your art is so lovely, would you happen to have an estimate on when tbt slots would be open? Thank you :)🙂

Hey there! Your art is so lovely, would you happen to have an estimate on when tbt slots would be open? Thank you :)🙂
Hi! Thanks<3
I'm still in the process of figuring out my schedule, so I'm not sure when tbt slots will be open.
Would you like for me to add you to the waitlist? That means I'll ping you when slots are open again.

Hi! Thanks<3
I'm still in the process of figuring out my schedule, so I'm not sure when tbt slots will be open.
Would you like for me to add you to the waitlist? That means I'll ping you when slots are open again.
Yes that would be awesome! Would you like me to fill an order form right away?

Back