Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

hi again! :>
Style: simple chibi fullbody
References: [x]
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she have a shy expression on her face, and any shy looking pose you can think of is fine hahah! also, can she be holding the bunny plush thats in her ref please? cx
Payment: 200 tbt
tysm!

Yep! 100 tbt per character for the chibi doodles.
Ok, I'd like to request a chibi doodle of Henry and Chadder being a cute pair. Since they're boyfriends on my island, and I think they would be adorable doodle chibis

They offten sing together, if that gives you an idea. But i also am just curious what you come up with in general :)

Ok, I'd like to request a chibi doodle of Henry and Chadder being a cute pair. Since their boyfriends on my island, and I think they would be adorable doodle chibis

They offten sing together, if that gives you an idea. But i also am just curious what you come up with in general :)
Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot.

hi again! :>
Style: simple chibi fullbody
References: [x]
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she have a shy expression on her face, and any shy looking pose you can think of is fine hahah! also, can she be holding the bunny plush thats in her ref please? cx
Payment: 200 tbt
tysm!
Yeah! I'll add you to a slot.
Post automatically merged:

the background color can be up to you! and nothing else :3
This is going to be merged, but I added you to a slot!

Lineless icons for @Rowlet28!

mewtwo-ac-lineless-chibi-icon.png
mewtwo-ganyu-lineless-chibi-icon.png

Style: Team Flair Icon
Team color: red ♥
References:
this is an album ⬇
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be holding some red joycons, looking determined? the background can have little flames like this 🔥 but all white, sort of like a silhouette
Payment: 50 tbt :]

Style: Team Flair Icon
Team color: red ♥
References:
this is an album ⬇
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be holding some red joycons, looking determined? the background can have little flames like this 🔥 but all white, sort of like a silhouette
Payment: 50 tbt :]
Sounds good! I'll have it done soon, so sent the tbt when you can!

Yusssss I knew the team flair was coming!

Order form:
Style: team flair icon
References: incoming switch screenshots..
Details (pose/background/props/etc): green 💚 stickers on cheeks would be cute if they fit; the rest is up to you
Payment: your choice of 50tbt or art trade (Simon fanart or whatever) 🥰

style: team flair icon
team color: red
references:
1.png
outfit: white summer dress, with straps instead of sleeves. doesn't have to be anything fancy. i'd love if it had little red flowers on it in places, but honestly leaving it solid white is perfectly fine!
background: i'd love one similar to the second example!
prop: pompoms
pose: same as the first example if possible, with the same expression!
payment: 50tbt, right?

Yusssss I knew the team flair was coming!

Order form:
Style: team flair icon
References: incoming switch screenshots..
Details (pose/background/props/etc): green 💚 stickers on cheeks would be cute if they fit; the rest is up to you
Payment: your choice of 50tbt or art trade (Simon fanart or whatever) 🥰
I'd love to get some art of Simon! I'll dm you his refs<3

style: team flair icon
team color: red
references:
outfit: white summer dress, with straps instead of sleeves. doesn't have to be anything fancy. i'd love if it had little red flowers on it in places, but honestly leaving it solid white is perfectly fine!
background: i'd love one similar to the second example!
prop: pompoms
pose: same as the first example if possible, with the same expression!
payment: 50tbt, right?
Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot, so send the rdm!

Back