• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Should Sauerkraut be in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Should Sauerkraut be in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Sauerkraut is a very popular german dish. It definitely should be in Animal Crossing:New Horizons. A german themed town wouldn't be complete without sauerkraut. What do you think should Sauerkraut be in Animal Crossing:New Horizons.

I don't see why it couldn't be. We have so many of the same variations/reskins of similar flavored foods. It'd add variety to the food list.

I don't see why it why it shouldn't. There are so many dishes in real life and many were furniture items in past games. New Horizons introduced cooking to have more options for food and its really cool and fun but Nintendo does not purposefully leave out dishes. Nintendo cannot include every single piece of cuisine from every single culture. If they add it, it will just be another of the bajillion so more options is better in that regard :)

Yes. It would be a fitting addition to the game, since there's a variety of dishes from several cultures.

Yup! Sauerkraut is pretty great in real life, and any new items are appreciated!

Lazies end up talking about how they gassed the bugs out of their house and now they feel lonely. And then ask if you have extra cabbage.
Or if they eat any more cabbage, they may float away.

I'm not a sauerkraut fan.
I do like cabbage though and it would be nice if we could grow cabbages. More crops and dishes the better. Plus I bet we'd get pretty cute and neat diys out of it.
We need a giant cabbage..
I don't care if it's a good luck spawn worth a pretty penny or something you can craft with 30 cabbages.

I love sauerkraut and I'd love for it to be in New Horizons. But it seems like the recipes that they gave us were mostly based on the foods that we can grow. So we would need to grow cabbages first. But there could be a whole bunch of fun foods with cabbages introduced like kimchi or another great European dish, halupki.

Back