• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [Service] I will remove all the weeds in your town. :)

MarineSong2001

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
I would appreciate in-game Bells or a hybrid flower as payment for this service. :) Concerning in-game Bells, you can give me however much you have at that moment; I'm not picky, I'm just saving up some Bells to buy something. If you don't have any Bells, you can give me a hybrid flower, or vice versa. However, I would prefer it if you could give me both in-game Bells and a hybrid.

Hihi! Normally people don't really use these kinda services because its pretty easy for them to just do it themselves I've noticed! A lot of the time if people do these things its for free too, but even then not many people come for it.
Not sure if you knew ^^

Oh. Well, that's a bit of a shame. I'll try on Animal Crossing Community instead then.

Thank you for the info!

Back