• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌸 Sayomi's Signature Shop~ 🌸

Sayomi-san

Crab-like God
Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
White Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (84) +
Welcome

oie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gif

So I finally created this bad boy below (my signature) which took far to long in having to figure out how animated signatures are made, but alas I did it and to save anyone else the effort in figuring it out or the time it would take in the creation process I am here to offer up my services! :D

I will try to keep the rules basic:
  • I will take 10 orders for signatures then close orders
    [*]Orders will take time, but I will keep in contact with people to let them know how far along there's is.
    [*]After completing all orders I will re-open to more.
    [*]You are required to fill out the Signature form provided.
    [*]In the form you will be asked to provide a link to your desired background.
    [*]IMPORTANT: If you have dreamies obtained please specify them in the form, with an *
    [*]Each Signature will cost 50TBT
    [*]If you want to add extra's they will cost between 2-5TBT each.

~Extra's that are not included in the orignal design are stuff like;
Dream Address, Glitter text, disappearing/switching text & Curved borders.

~If there is an extra thing you'd like on your signature and it isn't stated in the form or on extras never fear!
Just hit me up a question and I will try my best to provide for you ^^
~To save questions in the form I have asked for 'Favourite AC sprite'
this will be what is put onto a dreamie that you have obtain/do not want to get rid of,
this can be anything item wise in AC like pink/blue ect rose or golden furnature leaf or balloon ect...
~I will put in a lot of effort to make sure each signature I complete looks different from everyone else's
as these are your own personal sigs it would be silly for them to look the same. ^^
~Finally, if you do not know of any ideas for your signature, don't know where to find backgrounds or have any extra question feel free to PM/VM me ~<3

Mayor name:
Town name:
Native Fruit:
FC:
Villagers:
Requested Font:
Requested Colours:
Favourite AC sprite:
Background link:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello hello!
Mayor name: Duchess
Town name: Verona
Native Fruit: Cherry
FC: will edit cx
Villagers: Maelle Avery Fauna Beau Filbert Diana O'hare Daisy and Colton c::
Requested Font: anything Cursive and dainty c:
Requested colors: pastels please c:
Favorite AC Sprite: NA
Background Link: http://67.media.tumblr.com/bfac635d5a893649fb77fe3c0024f23c/tumblr_mom6ylcPvT1svhlqqo7_540.jpg

Extra: could i have glitter text please c:

Hey working on your sig now, you haven't edited your FC yet :p soon as you get the chance let me know~<3 Also the BG you choose isn't animated is that okay?

Last edited:
Omg yeah i forgot cx i was gonna copy it from my sidebar cx and its ok! Im not sure how to upload animated sigs on here o: thank you so much!!!<3

Omg yeah i forgot cx i was gonna copy it from my sidebar cx and its ok! Im not sure how to upload animated sigs on here o: thank you so much!!!<3

The exact same why you upload a normal Sig, I'll vm you the 5centimers per second animated BG and see if you like it I could use that instead?

The exact same why you upload a normal Sig, I'll vm you the 5centimers per second animated BG and see if you like it I could use that instead?

Ok sounds great!!:)<3 tysm!

Oh really?? Bc it keepa telling me i cant upload animated photos /:

Back