• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

same as oO .... Oo

Hypno KK

vampire squid from heck
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
What the title says! I'm oO...Oo and you may have seen me around the forums lately under that name.

Back in the day I forgot all my login info for this account and was told by the staff I couldn't get it back since they had no way to prove it was me. I eventually made the oO .... Oo account. Now with the fair coming up I let the staff know I'd technically had this inactive account just to avoid any issues, and somehow they could verify it was me and that my account counted as an "alt", so I have to use this one again. I'm still getting used to the idea lol.

All this to say, hi again. And if anyone remembers me with this old name, hi as well. All this kind of drained me of my will to join the fair but if anyone wants a team member let me know. :)

Back