• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Rudy is leaving, I will TT so...

DeadGhostFire

Bells
Switch
4147-1306-7809
Feedback
100% (19) +
Yeah, If yoy want him, you can have him within an hour if you want, but I'll probably have him until tomorrow.

Ugh, I want him so badly, but I just got rid of him. I'll pay 10mil + 50TBT for you to hold him? If you can't, that's fine~

Last edited:
Ugh, I want him so badly, but I just got rid of him. I'll pay 10mil + 50TBT for you to hold him? If you can't, that's fine~

Sure. I can probably keep him for about a week, if you can cycle out 16(?) villagers in that time? If not I suppose I can just keep Time Traveling back...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love him would you give me time to cycle out someone ?

I'm sorry but bloopbloop replied first...

Well if that doesn't work I'll have room open tomorrow I haven't had him before so I'd just need to get muddy to move out.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'll try to get villagers cycled out ASAP! And, yes, it is 16 villagers :)

Back