• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Reviewing dream towns!

I'll get to you in a sec, having friends iver right now :p

The Town of Moonlite
First off, I can tell by the size of your tree and town square that you've put a lot of work into this town.
I put on the outfit you had waiting for me, and here is where the review officially starts!

You town seems to be mysterious(no surprise there lol). Black roses by the roost, purple roses swarming the beaches, and all the villagers are saying murder me. Half of the town seems to be undeveloped, and the other half developed. It's kind of weird. Random placement of PWP's. I love the paths though! Not much I can say, because there isn't much for me to see.

Theme: 10/10
PWP's: 5/10
Development: 4/10
Overall: 6/10

The Town of Moonlite
First off, I can tell by the size of your tree and town square that you've put a lot of work into this town.
I put on the outfit you had waiting for me, and here is where the review officially starts!

You town seems to be mysterious(no surprise there lol). Black roses by the roost, purple roses swarming the beaches, and all the villagers are saying murder me. Half of the town seems to be undeveloped, and the other half developed. It's kind of weird. Random placement of PWP's. I love the paths though! Not much I can say, because there isn't much for me to see.

PWP's: 5/10
Development: 4/10
Overall: 6/10

Thanks for visiting. Most of the fun is in the houses. Still working on the town's exterior though. :)

The Town of Melody
First off, your plaza is beautiful :3
I love the paths you used, they make it seem really bright! The town looks really well developed :D I did catch a few weeds and a dead bamboo shoot though. Also, some flowers/pwps look really random. I would recommend grouping them together a bit more, and making sure the colors match! I also met Stiches for the first time. Your town seems to have a fairy tale theme, so there is a theme bonus ^~^

Pwps: 8/10
Develompent: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

I'm getting to the others!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The town of BlueLeaf
First off, the town plaza was sort of eh.
Flowers look really random, looks like they were just grouped together to get perfect town rating. Maybe you should try arranging them so that they can spawn hybrids...? After I'm done reviewing, I'd be happy to come and do that for you. It'll look lost more organized. Something else: random PWP's. They really, really look random. The paths just don't fit with the town, in my opinion. But it's your town, so I wont put a bad rating because of that~

Theme: 0/10
Pwps: 4/10
Develompent: 5/10
Overall: 4/10

I'd love for you to visit mine~

DA us in my signature. (It seems like you may have visited mine already, but I'm not sure xD)

Back